Ghost

Alignment: Neutral (Evil)

Summary: A soul that possesses others.

Abilities: Once a game, select someone to possess. This process will kill the Ghost's body but the Ghost will not exactly be dead. The possessed's soul will die but nobody except them and the Ghost will know. The next day, the Town will find out that a Ghost is possessing someone, but won't know who.

Attack (Before Possessing.): None.

Defense (Before Possessing.): None.

Attack (Possessing.): Whatever the person's Attack is.

Defense (Possessing.): Whatever the person's Defense is.

Unique: Yes.

Goal: Survive In A Possessed Body To See Everyone Else Lose.

Wins With: Survivors.

Example:

Let's say that Billy was just a normal Townie, doing what normal Townies do. Bob (The Ghost) decides to possess Billy one night. Bob's body will die and appear to die of "Their Soul Left Their Body". And say: "They were a Ghost." Billy's control over their own person will be gone, and they'll be considered dead, but their death will not be acknowledged when this possession happens. Billy won't be able to talk to the Medium, either. All Billy can do is just watch as the Ghost possesses their body.

There are two ways for a Ghost's possession to be stopped. Either Billy gets lynched, Bob is forced to leave their body and die off for good, and Billy will recover after being lynched the very next day. Appearing: "Billy has recovered after the Ghost left their body."

Or, a Vampire Hunter can stake Billy. This may sound a little odd, but, the Vampire Hunter role appears as a Priest turned to hunting Vampires. So, surely, the Vampire Hunter should be able to kill off the Ghost's possession. Saying: "Billy has been freed by a Vampire Hunter!".

Sample Texts:

You have decided to possess ____ tonight.

You have changed your mind.

You instead decide to possess ____ tonight.

You have successfully taken control of ____'s body!

Target Sample Texts:

You have become possessed by a Ghost!

You were lynched! The Ghost has been killed off, and you will be back in shape tomorrow.

You have been visited by a Vampire Hunter! The Ghost inside you has been killed off and you are free!

You cannot talk. The Ghost still possesses you.

Town Sample Texts:

____ has left their body! Someone out there is possessed!

____ attempted to leave their body but was killed off by a Vampire Hunter.

____ was killed off by a Vampire Hunter.

The Ghost's soul has been forced to leave ____'s body! ____ will be back tomorrow.

____ is no longer possessed.

The Ghost's soul has been forced to leave ____'s body after being approached by a Vampire Hunter!

Other Information (Important!):

- The Ghost is able to use whoever they possess's night ability.

- The Mayor cannot be possessed. The Ghost will see that they were "Role Blocked" if they attempt to target the Mayor.

- If the Ghost tries to possess a Vampire Hunter, the Vampire Hunter will use their night to kill off the Ghost.

- None of the Mafia, Coven, or Vampires can be possessed. This could cause gamethrowing confusion.

Achievements:

BOO! - Win One Game As The Ghost. - TP5.

When there's something strange... - Win Five Games As The Ghost. - TP10.

...in your Town. - Win Ten Games As The Ghost. - TP25.

Ghostness. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Ghost. - TP50.

BANshee. - Win As The Ghost As A BMG Moderator. - TP1000.

Ghostbusters! - On The Very First Night, Be Killed Off By A Vampire Hunter. - TP10.

If there's anything that should be changed to balance out this idea, comment!