The Savage

Alignment: Neutral (Chaos)

Summary: A troublemaker that can destroy things left and right.

Abilities: Twice a game, the Savage can break the gallows making trials and lynching impossible. The Savage can also destroy two houses each game, making roles lose abilities and individuals vulnerable.

Night Immunity: None.

Attack: None.

Goal: Survive Until The End Of The Game.

Wins With: Survivor, Serial Killer, Witch, And Arsonist.

Must Kill: Town And Mafia.

Can spare anyone else.

Information: Basically, this role can wreak havoc by being able to destroy the gallows twice a game. This makes trials and lynching impossible. The gallows take a single night to repair. The Savage can also destroy peoples' homes twice a game. This takes away a person's immunity (Except Invincibility, Also, Vests, Bodyguards, Self-Healing, etc. can't be prevented by the Savage.) away for two nights. Homes take two nights to repair. Additionally, if the Savage destroys the gallows any Lookout(s) in-game will be notified the Savage's name on the night the gallows get destroyed!

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is suspicious!

Investigator: Your target wreaks havoc and chaos throughout the Town! They could be a Werewolf, Arsonist, or a Savage!

Consigliere: Your target destroys structures as they please! They must be a Savage!

Sample Texts:

You have decided to destroy the gallows tonight.

You have changed your mind.

You instead decide to destroy ____'s house tonight.

You have decided to destroy ____'s house tonight.

You instead decide to destroy the gallows tonight.

Target Sample Texts:

(End Of Night.) Your house got destroyed by a Savage!

(Start Of Night.) Your house has been repaired.

Town Sample Texts:

The gallows got destroyed by a Savage!

The gallows have been repaired.

____'s house got destroyed by a Savage!

____'s house has been repaired.

Achievements:

Explosions. - Win One Game As The Savage. - TP5.

EXPLOSIONS. - Win Five Games As The Savage. - TP10.

Cool guys don't look at explosions. - Win Ten Games As The Savage. - TP25.

Demolition. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Savage. - TP50.

The Explosion House. - Destroy a Revealed Mayor's house. - TP10.

Action Film. - Use all of the Savage's abilities on back-to-back Nights.

Michael Bay. - Use one of the Savage's abilities on the same night that and Arsonist ignites Targets.