Joke Role - The Super Vampire Hunter

Alignment: Town (Killing)

Summary: A vampire hunter, except they have twice as much garlic.

Abilities: Check up to two people for Vampires each night.

Attributes: If you find a Vampire you will stake them in the heart. If a Vampire visits you they will be staked. You can hear the Vampires at night, and you will be told which Vampire is talking. (For Instance: Vampire #1, Vampire #2, The Youngest.) If all of the Vampires are killed you will become a Super Vigilante.

Unique: No.

Attack: Unstoppable.

Defense: Basic.

Goal: Lynch all criminals and evildoers.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Town Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target could be a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Super Vampire Hunter, or Amnesiac.

Consigliere/Witch/PM/CL: Your target tracks Vampires and has a LOT of garlic. They must be a Super Vampire Hunter!

Achievements:

Super Blade. - Win 1 Game As The Super Vampire Hunter. - MP20.

Super Abraham Lincoln. - Win 5 Games As The Super Vampire Hunter. - MP20.

Super Van Helsing. - Win 10 Games As The Super Vampire Hunter. - MP40.

Super Alucard. - Win 25 Games As The Super Vampire Hunter. - MP100.

Super Stake The Damned. - Stake A Vampire. - MP20.

Super Buffy The Vampire Slayer. - Kill 3 Vampires In One Game. - MP100.

Super Constantine. - Kill 2 Vampires In One Night. - MP40.

Lore:

The Vampires stood in Salem's graveyard one night and were deciding what to do. As they discussed their evil plans, a figure rushed into the graveyard, and the Vampires quickly realized who it was. The figure swung a lasso of garlic and was wielding an intimidating wooden stake. The Vampires screamed in horror at the sight and sprinted as fast as they could out of the graveyard. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't seem to fly away as bats due to the fact that a massive amount of garlic was near.

The chase was on, and within moments, off. A Vampire was caught in the lasso and died on the spot. The Super Vampire Hunt had also tackled another Vampire and wrestled with them for only a few seconds before staking them right in the heart, killing the Vampire.

The remaining Vampire had escaped, barely. For the rest of their life, which was about 2 days, they were frightened, and before they knew it, they had been staked too.

The Super Vampire Hunter chuckled at their accomplishments and drew out a mean looking rifle.