Joke Role - tsinoitubirteR

Alignment: Town (Killing)

Summary: A pissed off townie who simply wants to kill someone.

Abilities: At night choose someone to kill, no questions asked. Only has one kill.

Attributes: You may only kill one person.

Unique: Yes.

Attack: No questions asked. Even the Pestilence, Horseman Of The Apocalypse could simply die to this at night.

Attack (After Using Kill): None.

Defense: None.

Goal: Lynch all criminal and evildoers.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Town Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target could be a Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer, Trapper, Or tsinoitubirteR.

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target simply kills someone and is done with their purpose. They must be a tsinoitubirteR.

Achievements:

When I Say You're Dead, You're Dead. - Win 1 Game As The tsinoitubirteR. - MP20.

Inverse Retributionist. - Win 5 Games As The tsinoitubirteR. - MP20.

Everyone's Weakness. (Except Town.) - Win 10 Games As The tsinoitubirteR. - MP40.

I Am The tsinoitubirteR! - Win 25 Games As The tsinoitubirteR. - MP100.

They Were Supposed To Stay Dead! - Kill Somone Only To Have Them Revived Later. - MP40.

Plague Slayer. - Kill The Pestilence, Horseman Of The Apocolypse. - MP100.

Double Kill. - Kill Two People As The tsinoitubirteR. - MP100. (Only Achieved Through Being Revived, Obviously.)

Lore:

As a failed Retributionist, they changed their skills to killing rather than reviving.

That's All.