Joke Role - The Psycho (Remastered)

Alignment: Neutral (Chaos)

Summary: A ridiculously powerful being.

Abilities: On night one, can recruit up to 3 people to join them. Those people will be turned into Psychos. No questions asked, this is optional. The original Psycho will receive the title "Psycho Leader" in the group. For the next night and so on until the end of the game, each Psycho can rampage a person's house at night with an Unstoppable attack. Individually.

Attributes: None.

Unique: Yes. (Psycho Leader.)

Attack: Unstoppable Rampage.

Defense: Invincible.

Goal: Kill everyone except for the Psychos.

Wins With: Psychos.

Must Kill: Everything But The Psychos. (Even Survivors Must Die.)

Can Spare: Nobody.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is a Psycho, you're screwed. Buy yourself a grave while you're still alive.

Investigator: Your target is a Psycho, and you should probably make your death quick and painless before it becomes too late.

Consigliere/PM/CL: Your target is a Psycho, and you should probably be warning your fellow group members right away.

Witch: Your target is a Psycho, not even your silly magic will be able to save you! (Probably.)

Immunities: Lynch immune, control immune, role block immune, douse immune, infect immune, jail immune, immune to jester haunts, basically immune to any and every negative encounter.

Mechanics:

If the Jailor attempts to jail a Psycho, the Psycho will simply break out of jail and deal the Jailor an Unstoppable attack at the end of the night. (The Psycho will get all night to talk with the other Psychos and deal a separate attack as well.)

The Psycho can be voted against and put on trial, but they will be considered innocent no matter the votes. Thus, they literally cannot be lynched.

If the Jester haunts a Psycho, their attack will fail and the Jester will get the next night to haunt someone. (Basically, trying again!) If the Jester fails again, then, well, they have failed haunting. Better luck next time!

Achievements:

Psychopath. - Win 1 Game As The Psycho. - MP1,234.

Insanity. - Win 5 Games As The Psycho. - MP12,345,678.

Town Obliterator. - WIn 10 Games As the Psycho. - MP12,345,678,910.

A Role That Will Never Be Added Into ToS. (Probably.) - Win 25 Games As The Psycho. - MP100.

Lore:

As the Custom Lobby was doing business like normal, the Host suddenly added a confirmed Psycho to the Role List.

The Host was repicked faster than the Medium dies in most games, and they were shamed in the chat.