Themed Role - Santa Claus

Alignment: Town (Support/Investigative)

Summary: A jolly man giving the residents of Salem certain items for their actions.

Abilities: Each night, watch someone. You will be informed of what they did and will gift them something accordingly the next night. You can watch another person the same night after giving a gift. If you die to someone by visiting them, you'll be able to gift them something from the grave. Santa Claus cannot watch someone who was jailed. Santa Claus cannot gift someone two nights in a row.

Attributes: Has 2 vests that give Basic Defense each. Role Block Immune.

Unique: Yes.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Goal: Lynch all criminals and evildoers.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Town Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is Santa Claus!

Investigator: Your target could be a Lookout, Forger, Amnesiac, Coven Leader, or Santa Claus!

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target has a bag full of gifts for the people of Salem! They must be Santa Claus!

Mechanics:

On Night 1, Santa Claus will probably watch someone and see what they did that night. If they didn't visit anyone, no gift will be granted the next night. This would probably happen if someone simply stayed home or used self-protection, (Ex. Vests.) but does not apply to an Arsonist igniting, a Werewolf mauling visitors, a Veteran alerting, or Medusa turning visitors to stone. An Arsonist/Werewolf/Veteran/Medusa that does this will be gifted something.

But, if the person watched did visit someone, a gift can be granted the next night.

Gifting is optional.

Also, Santa Claus can watch someone else after giving a gift on the same night.

Plus, if Santa Claus watches his killer on the night of his death from them, he can gift them something from the grave.

Results:

Your target visited someone to intend harm! It's probably best to give this person something nasty for the holidays. (If Santa Claus watches a Town Killing, Mafia Killing, Neutral Killing, or a Coven that is killing someone.)

Your target didn't exactly visit anyone...but they seem to intend harm! It might be for the best to gift them something like coal! (If Santa Claus watches the Arsonist igniting, a Werewolf mauling anyone that visits them, or a Veteran alerting.)

Your target visited someone to learn information about them! They could be rewarded for their actions to spread information! (If Santa Claus watches the Sheriff, Investigator, Spy, Consigliere, Witch, Coven Leader, Or Potion Master visits someone to figure out information.

Your target worries for the lives of other Townies! They should most certainly be rewarded! (If Santa Claus watches the Bodyguard, Doctor Or Crusader protect someone.)

Your target supports their side's win by doing things to the best of their ability! They could be rewarded! (If Santa Claus watches a Town Support or Mafia Support visit someone.)

Your target is an important role in Salem's fate! You should think this one through before gifting! (If Santa Claus watches the Mayor, Jailor, Godfather, Or Coven Leader regardless of what they did that night.)

Your target is a loner that simply wishes to make it to the end of Salem's chaos! You could gift them something nice! (If Santa watches a Neutral Benign regardless of what they do.)

Your target isn't very active tonight. It looks like there'll be no reward or punishment for them. (If Santa Claus watches a role that doesn't visit anyone and/or self-protects.)

Gifts!

Santa Claus's gifts should be distributed wisely because there's only a limited number of them! Also, Santa Claus gifts a person the night AFTER watching them.

There are 3 Basic Defense giving Vests. (Extra Button Will Appear As A Vesting Button For Person.)

There are 2 Role Blocks that can be given.

Santa Claus can deal 1 Basic Attack.

Achievements:

Ho! Ho! Ho! - Win 1 Game As Santa Claus. - MP20.

Happy Holidays! - Win 5 Games As Santa Claus. - MP20.

Jingle Bells! - Win 10 Games As Santa Claus. - MP40.

Mascot Of Christmas! - Win 25 Games As Santa Claus. - MP100.

Nice! - Gift Someone At Least Two Vests. - MP20.

Naughty! - Gift Someone Two Role Blocks. - MP20.

Very Naughty! - Deal A Basic Attack, And Successfully Kill The Target. (Who Cannot Be A Town Member Or A Neutral Benign.) - MP20.

Merry Christmas! - Earn All Of The Santa Claus Achievements. - MP100.

Lore:

Dasher! Dancer! Prancer! Vixen! Comet! Cupid! Donner! Blitzen! Rudolph!

The jolly man had assembled his team of reindeer, drank down a large mug of eggnog, and readied his sleigh.

In only minutes he was airborne and had a large pack of presents to give.

As he flew out from the North Pole, many would think that he was going to gift all of the people of the world good presents as the one and only Santa Claus...that was not the case.

He made a dash to the town of Salem, where news had spread of many, many murders there that needed to be put to a halt.

Because his sleigh was so fast...it was only an hour later when he had reached Salem.

He landed in a snowy field, and got to work as the one, and only...Santa Claus.