Joke Role - Super Survivor

Alignment: Neutral (Benign)

Summary: A Neutral character who just wants to live.

Abilities: None.

Attributes: Cannot be lynched. (Can be voted against and put on trial, but no matter the vote, they'll be considered innocent.)

Unique: No.

Attack: None.

Defense: Invincible.

Goal: Live until the end of the game.

Wins With: Everyone.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is a Super Survivor! Try to get them on your side!

Investigator: Your target is a Super Survivor! Try to get them on your side!

Consigliere/Super Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target is a Super Survivor! Try to get them on your side!

Achievements:

I'm Super Not Gon' Give Up! - Win 1 Game As The Super Survivor. - MP20.

Super Refuse To Die. - Win 5 Games As The Super Survivor. - MP20.

Super Persevere. - Win 10 Games As The Super Survivor. - MP40.

Super Still Standing. - Win 25 Games As The Survivor. - MP100.

Super Trusting A Psycho. - Win With A Serial Killer. - MP20.

Confirmed. - Be Considered Innocent When The Guilty Votes Outnumber The Innocent Votes. - MP20.

Vaccinated. - Be Attacked By Pestilence, Horseman Of The Apocalypse. - MP20.

Cheating Death. - Have The Jailor Attempt To Execute You. - MP20.

Lore:

All of the killing roles had the instinct to target the Super Survivor early in the game. On Night 2, they brought out their guns, knives, mystic powers, more guns, and even more guns. They shot the Super Survivor all at once, and an explosion erupted at the Super Survivor's house.

All of the killing roles had obliterated one another. But as the dust cleared, the Super Survivor reappeared, with absolutely no scratches or dents in their overpowered vest. The End.