The Gang Leader

Alignment: Gang (Killing)

Summary: A former Mafia member looking forward to putting a new gang on the block.

Abilities: On odd nights, select someone to recruit into the gang. On even nights, select someone to attack. If someone is recruited, they will keep their abilities, but their alignment, goal, and win conditions will change to the Gang counterpart. (For example, The Doctor gets recruited, they will still be able to heal and self-heal, but will be working for the Gang.)

Attributes: Same conversion mechanics as the Vampire, except they are able to recruit every any neutral. (Will attack the target if they try to recruit a Mafia, Vampire, Mayor, or a Coven member.)

Also, Gang members cannot visit one another.

Unique: Yes.

Attack: Basic. (Killing nights and attempting to recruit a Mafia, Vampire, or the Mayor.)

Defense: Basic.

Goal: Kill everyone that opposes you.

Wins With: Gang, Survivors.

Must Kill: Town, Mafia, Arsonist, Serial Killer, Vampire, Werewolf, Witch/Coven, Guardian Angel, Juggernaut, Pirate, Plaguebearer/Pestilence, Horseman Of The Apocolapyse.

Can Spare Anyone Else.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is a member of the Gang!

Investigator: Your target could be a Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or the Gang Leader! (Adds Crusader If In Coven Expansion.)

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target is the leader of a chaos-causing gang! They must be the Gang Leader!

Mechanics:

Basically, recruiting works similar to Vampire bites, except, the target keeps their abilities, and only the Gang Leader is the one who recruits.

If the Serial Killer is recruited, their alignment would change from "Neutral (Killing)" to "Gang (Killing)" and their goal and win conditions would change to the Gang Leader's. Also, the color of their role's text will change to gray. Other than that, they are the exact same Serial Killer they were before.

If the Witch is recruited, their alignment would change from "Neutral (Evil)" to "Gang (Evil)" and their goal and win conditions would change tot he Gang Leader's. Also, the color of their role's text will change to gray. Other than that, they are the exact same Witch they were before.

If the Gang Leader attempts to recruit a Mafia member, a Vampire, the Mayor, or a Coven Member, they will not recruit them, and instead will deal a Basic Attack on them.

Achievements:

Gangster. - Win 1 Game As The Gang Leader. - MP20.

Mobster. - Win 5 Games As The Gang Leader. - MP20.

Ruling The Streets. - Win 10 Games As The Gang Leader. - MP40.

New Folks On The Block. - Win 25 Games As The Gang Leader. - MP100.

Competition. - Attempt Recruiting A Mafia Member. - MP20.

Pepsi. - Recruit The Sheriff. - MP40.

Lore:

The Investigator sat at their desk, sifting through papers and documents. They were so close to catching the culprits behind the recent crime wave in Salem. As they rubbed their head at a picture of their latest suspect, a figure busted through their front door.

The Investigator looked up from their desk to meet the eyes of one of the suspects. The visitor store at the Investigator for a few moments, and then suddenly spoke two words: "Join Me."

The Investigator was hesitant, but as the figure glared at them, they knew that they had no choice but to follow through.

It was then on that the Town's most respected detective became a two-faced being amongst Salem.