Monster

Alignment: Coven

Summary: Townie By Day, Vicious Beast By Night.

Abilities: Each night, select someone to be frightened. Frightened targets will take action in insane behavior.

Attributes: With The Necronomicon, frightened targets will die of fright a night after being frightened. Also, The Monster Gets A Basic Defense With The Necronomicon.

Goal: Kill everyone who stands in the way of the Coven.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Coven Win Conditions.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Defense (With Necronomicon.): Basic.

Information:

Targets will know they've been frightened.

Frightened targets will be Role Blocked and the next day will be forced to vote Innocent if someone is on trial, in a thought to make sure nobody dies.

Frightened targets will dodge any Basic attacks against them the following night, in such extreme fear of dying.

With the Necronomicon, frightened targets will die of fright the following night, as a unsurvivable attack.

With the Necronomicon, the Monster gets a basic defense.

With the Necronomicon, the Monster appears not suspicious to the Sheriff.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is a member of the Coven!

Sheriff (With Necronomicon): Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target uses terror to destroy the town. They could be the Jester, Werewolf, Or The Monster.

Consigliere/Coven Leader: Your target frightens others in an evil act for the Coven! They must be the Monster!

Sample Texts:

You have decided to frighten ____ tonight.

You have changed your mind.

You instead decide to frighten ____ tonight.

Sample Texts (Target):

The Monster has frightened you! You cowered away from them and took no action tonight!

The Monster has frightened you! You're so horrified that you will end your life tomorrow night!

You have forced yourself to vote innocent.

Someone attacked you but you dodged the attack in a jumpy manner!

You are too frightened by the Monster to live anymore.

You have killed yourself over witnessing the Monster!

Sample Text (Town):

They died of fright to the Monster.

Achievements:

Monsterous. - Win One Game As The Monster. - TP5.

Horror Movie. - Win Five Games As The Monster. - TP10.

A Match With The Werewolf. - Win Ten Games As The Monster. - TP25.

Scream Machine. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Monster. - TP50.

And I would have gotten away with it too. - Be The Last Coven Alive And Lose To The Town. - TP100.

Under my bed. - Frighten The Veteran. - TP100.

Invincible? HA! - Kill The Pestilence, Horseman Of The Apocalypse. - TP100.

Cowards! - Kill At Least 4 People As The Monster In One Game. - TP100.

Not even the gentlemen. - Frighten The Mayor AND Godfather In One Game. - TP100.

Surprise Party. - Frighten Another Coven As The Monster. - TP100.

Heart Attack. - Kill Another Coven As The Monster. - TP100.