Detective

Alignment: Town (Investigative)

Summary: An Investigator That Has Changed Their Style Of Finding Roles.

Abilities: Search Someone's House Each Night To Determine Their Alignment.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Goal: Kill All Evildoers.

Wins With: Town, Survivors.

Unique: No.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target is always looking for clues. They could be a Sheriff, Lookout, Consigliere, Or A Detective.

Consigliere: Your target searches others for answers to their possible alignment! They must be a Detective.

Detective Results Explained:

When the Detective searches someone for their role, the Detective will receive two alignments, one of which the target is. The other will be a similar alignment, but, false.

For instance, if the Detective were to search someone for their alignment, and the target was a Mafioso, the Detective would receive a result along the lines of:

"Your target handles weapons. They're either a Mafia Killing or a Town Killing."

I'd like to keep the Detective frame immune, so, the Detective won't receive false results due to their different style of investigating. I don't mean that the Detective can't be framed by a Framer.

Achievements:

Detective Agent Person Who Detects Alignments With Investigative Detectiveness. - Win One Game As The Detective. - TP5.

No Kick The Bucket Sherlock. - Win Five Games As The Detective. - TP10.

Detective Work. - Win Ten Games As The Detective. - TP25.

Sherlock Holmes. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Detective. - TP50.

They Protec. - Search A Town Protective. - TP10.

They Attac. - Search A Town Killing. - TP10.

But Most Importantly... - Search The Mayor. - TP10.

...They Detec. - Search Another Town Investigative. - TP10.