Joke Role - Super Framer

Alignment: Mafia (Deception)

Summary: A super skilled counterfeiter who manipulates information.

Abilities: Choose someone to frame at night. They will be framed for the rest of the game.

Attributes: If your target is investigated they will appear to be a member of the Mafia. If there are no kill-capable Mafia roles left you will become a Super Mafioso.

Unique: No.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Goal: Kill anyone who doesn't submit to the Mafia.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Mafia Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is a member of the Mafia.

Investigator: Your target could be a Framer, Vampire, or Jester. (Also shows Hex Master if in Coven Expansion.)

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target has a desire to super deceive. They must be a Framer.

Achievements:

Super Slander. - Win 1 Game As The Super Framer. - MP20.

Super Incriminate. - Win 5 Games As The Super Framer. - MP20.

Super Forger. - Win 10 Games As The Super Framer. - MP40.

Super Shift The Blame. - Win 25 Games As The Super Framer. - MP100.

That was super pointless. - Frame a member of the Mafia. - MP20.

Super Whoops. - Frame Yourself. - MP20.

Lore:

The Sheriff and Investigator tore out of the Vigilante's house. They found super solid evidence that the Vigilante was a member of the Mafia! As they ran, the sun rose over Salem. The duo quickly woke everyone up and hollered about finding evidence that linked the Vigilante to the Mafia.

It didn't take long before the Vigilante was executed, and to everyone's discovery, he really was the Vigilante!

The entire town turned against the Sheriff and Investigator.

The next night, the Jailor executed the Sheriff. Another Vigilante shot the Investigator.

The next day, they were revealed to really be the Sheriff and Investigator.

The next night, the Jailor realized that he simply couldn't go on with executing. The Vigilante shot himself over such a foolish mistake.

The next day, a weakened Jailor woke up and the Vigilante's dead body was discovered.

From just one well done super framing, the Super Framer had eliminated 4 townies and weakened a Jailor.