Super Consigliere

Alignment: Mafia (Support)

Summary: A corrupted Investigator who gathers information for the Mafia.

Abilities: Check two people for their exact roles each night. (Will Tell Who Is What.)

Attributes: If there are no kill-capable Mafia roles left you will become a Super Mafioso. You can talk with the other Mafia at night.

Unique: No.

Attack: None.

Defense: Basic

Goal: Kill anyone who doesn't submit to the Mafia.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Mafia Win Conditions.

Investigator Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target could be a Investigator, Consigliere, Super Consigliere, or Mayor. (Adds Tracker And Plaguebearer If In Coven Expansion.)

Consigliere/Super Consigliere/Witch/PM/CL: Your target has ultimate abilities to identify many people in a short time! They must be the Super Consigliere!

Achievements:

Super Private Detective. - Win 1 Game As The Super Consigliere. - MP20.

Super Interrogate. - Win 5 Games As The Super Consigliere. - MP20.

Super Cross-Examine. - Win 10 Games As The Super Consigliere. - MP40.

Super Snooper. - Win 25 Games As The Super Consigliere. - MP100.

How'd That Super Happen? - Find A Godfather/Super Godfather. - MP20.

Super Uh Oh. - Find A Veteran. - MP20.

Kill Him, Super Quick! - Find A Sheriff. - MP20.

Lore:

He liked to move quickly. As the Super Godfather gave him his order to figure out who a local townie was, he sped out the door and within 2 hours had discovered the full identity of the target. The Super Godfather was very impressed when the Super Consigliere returned with a binder full of papers showing every little detail of the target. They were the Investigator. 

The Super Godfather leaned back in his chair and snickered as he dismissed the Super Consigliere. The Super Godfather then ordered the Super Mafioso and the Super Janitor to take care of the threat. 

But the Super Consigliere didn't sleep. He sped over to another townie's house and discovered that they were the Mayor! At this point there was only 1 hour left until dawn, so he sprinted back to the Super Godfather's house revealing his critical findings. Pleased with the Super Consigliere's amazing ability, the Super Godfather dismissed him once again.

"What a productive night." the Super Consigliere usually thought.