Sp00ky Skeleton (Themed Role)

Alignment: Neutral (Evil)

Summary: A very sp00ky skeleton that frightens the Town.

Abilities: Each night, select someone to scare them. Scared people will not be able to use any night ability they have for the following two nights, as they will be too spooked to even leave their house or whatever. This role also comes with a bunch of other spooky features.

Attack: None.

Defense: Basic.

Unique: Yes.

Goal: Spook The Entire Town So Much That They Beg For Mercy.

Wins With: Survivors.

Information:

So, basically, this is like an Escort/Consort but they're Neutral and they're Evil! They're also quite buffed compared to the Escort/Consort.

- The Sp00ky Skeleton spooks someone, whoever they spook that night will still have their ability played, but the following two nights they'll be spooked.

- The Sp00ky Skeleton won't make a Serial Killer target them if they visit a Serial Killer, so, the Serial Killer can still kill someone else the night they get spooked. Besides, the Sp00ky Skeleton possesses a Basic Defense.

- When a player is spooked, they'll also become too spooked to talk, whisper, or vote until the second night of being spooked has passed.

- The Sp00ky Skeleton Wins By Having Spooked Everyone That Is Alive At Once.

Sample Texts:

You have decided to spook ____ tonight.

You have changed your mind.

You instead decide to spook ____ tonight.

Sample Texts (Target):

You were spooked by a Sp00ky Skeleton!

(Attempts To Talk.) You are too spooked to talk.

(Attempts To Whisper.) You are too spooked to whisper.

You are no longer spooked.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is suspicious.

Investigator: Your target sticks to the shadows. They could be a Survivor, Witch, or a Sp00ky Skeleton.

Consigliere/Witch: Your target is so spooky! They must be the Sp00ky Skeleton!

Achievements:

Sp00ky! - Win One Game As The Sp00ky Skeleton. - TP5.

Extra Sp00ky! - Win Five Games As The Sp00ky Skeleton. - TP10.

Even More Sp00ky! - Win Ten Games As The Sp00ky Skeleton. - TP25.

Sp00ky Scary Skeleton. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Sp00ky Skeleton. - TP50.

They Only Want To Socialize. - Attempt To Spook Someone Who Was Jailed That Night. - TP10.

That Was Spooky! - Spook A Necromancer. - TP10.

That Was Also Spooky! - Spook A Retributionist. - TP10.

That Was Too Also Spooky! - Spook A Medium. - TP10.