//5//

-/Garroth/-

"So, what do you like to do?" She asked.

"Aphmau, you're going off topic," I stated, smiling.

She shook her head, "Right. I'm sorry. Where were we?"

(Bear w/ me idk how senior math works XD)

"Okay so, if x equals 3 and the equation is 5x times 4, what's the answer?"

"Sixty?" She answered, unsure.

I nod my head and smile.

We finished the rest of the problems as she took out a blank sheet of paper and something hard to write on.

She set the paper and pencil down on her bed, slapping it.

"Draw something," She commanded.

"I can't draw."

She rolled her eyes. "You can draw. Everyone can. You just don't have enough self confidence. Now, draw me anything to your best ability. I wanna see what you got."

I sighed, picking up the pencil. "It can be anything right?"

She nods. "Just don't overthink it too much."

I nod, trying to think of something to draw. When I finally do, I start scribbling onto the paper, trying my best.

I finish, not being satisfied with my work, I flip it over and hand it over to Aphamu.

She smiled, her caramel eyes quickly focusing on the small piece of paper.

"It's a flower," I state.

She giggles and looks up at me. "I know."

"Really?"

"Garroth you're not that bad. You're actually better than I thought you would be."

"Thank you?" I say, more like a question.

"Yeah. All you really could work on is the definition in the lines when you're done sketching."

"I can't draw people," I say.

She giggles. "I'll give you a few pointers."

•••

"So that's how you do it." I said, astonished.

"Mmhm. It's pretty simple."

"You're good at this."

She let out a breathy laugh. "Thanks."

"I like your necklace."

"Thanks, my mom bought it for me," She replied.

I need to break this awkward tension.

"So, what do you like to do?" I ask.

She looked at me confused and shrugged. "I like to draw obviously. Um, I like to take pictures. I don't really know."

"What about you?" She asked.

"I like to sit on a park bench and just enjoy the moment. I don't know, I like to hang out with my friends, but that's what everybody likes to do."

She nodded. "Yeah. I tried not to list things that everybody likes to do."

"Tell me about yourself."

"Why do you-"

"If we're going to be friends and tutor each other I have to know something about you." I rolled my eyes playfully.

She sighed. "I like to watch anime. My favorite color is lilac purple. I get too overly excited about things. I also talk a lot and I love to play video games," She paused, "And all the usual stuff. Like go to the park, hang out with friends at the movies, mall, all that good stuff."

I smiled. "That's cool."

"What about you?"

"I like the color blue. I have two brothers, I'm the oldest and I love simple things. Like walking in the park, watching a movie or just going to get coffee or something. I like math and science," I say.

"That's nice."

I nod and flash a crooked smile.

"I should be heading home," I say, grabbing my bags.

"Okay," She said, clumsily standing up next to me.

"Oh my Irene!" she shouted.

It happened all too fast. She tripped and almost fell. I helped her take the fall, as I heard a thud on the floor.

I looked up to see her raven black hair, scattered and messy.

Our bodies were pulled close, hers on top of mine.

We were about done panting before I realized,

Our faces were centimeters apart.

It just got onto a whole 'nother level of awkward going on after this.

A/n: I know it's cliche.

I know it's trash

I know I haven't been on.

Sorry if the chapter was bad.

Love you all!
-Kyree/pf