//21//

-/Garroth/-

"She's WHAT?!"

"It's only a rumor I heard. Gene isn't talking though."

"Aphmau? A fake I.D?"

"I know. Crazy," Laurance sighed, "They could be all fake though."

I've heard too many rumors though. I've heard she's depressed. I've also heard that she's the new 'heartless'.

"What else have you heard?"

"People think she's going crazy. Or that she's really depressed. But we're her close friends and she would tell us if something was wrong."

I nodded. "That's true."

"I don't think you have to worry. But I'll ask her tomorrow at school. Apparently, that's the day she's supposed to get it."

"Alright."

"How are you holding up?"

"Still not over her."

"Tell me something I don't know. I don't even think Aphmau is over you either," He paused, "But are you doing better than before?"

I nodded. "Better. But I still love her."

"Tell me something I don't know. But believe me, you fall in love more than once."
(Only teen wolf fans know that phrase XD)

"Do you think about Katelyn often?"

He nodded. "Of course. I love her. But not the way I love Lucinda. Like I said, you fall in love more than once."

I chuckle. "But when it doesn't work out it always seems like it's the end of the world."

"Yup."

"Irene, I miss her."

"I know."

But does he?

I needed to stop second guessing everyone around me.

He left after a while. We had school tomorrow.

•••

-/Aphmau-/

"Where is it, loser?" I said deadpanned.

"Wow. That's a way to talk to the person who got you a fake ID, kitty."

"Fine," I paused before she gave a fake smile, "Hey Gene! The guy who has tortured me since freshmen year. How ya doing?"

"Fine. Here it is." He handed me the ID. I slid it into my wallet.

"Thanks. I'll see you soon. Or not."

I walked to my locker. Katelyn trudging up to me. "Hey!"

"Hey!" I smiled, "Katelyn?"

She nodded. "What's up?"

"You know I love you, right? You're my best friend. I love all of you. You guys know that right?"

"Of course."

I smiled, "Good."

I walked away and went to chemistry. Not looking at Garroth the entire time.

•••

I was listening to music, the windows rolled down. Hair being blown into my face.

I was having fun.

I started to sing along to the song playing from my phone. I pulled into my house.

I greeted my mom. I told her I loved her and went up to my room.

I finished up last minute packing. I grabbed my single backpack. The rest of the things were in my car.

I ate dinner with my mom, as she talked about Mr. Lovesick Ro'meave, which I didn't want to talk about at the moment.

She went to sleep as I threw on my jeans, my tank top, and a black jacket. I let my car roll out of the driveway and started it.

I left a note.

I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.
-Aph.

For once in my life. I felt good. I felt free and like I was able to do anything that I wanted.

Maybe skipping a couple days of school would be healthy.

I started to take the drive to O'Khasis. The big city. I smiled, letting the wind keep my cold. Letting the radio play.

I got to O'Khasis in a hour or so. I smiled, locking my car and walking over to a bar.

The guy totally bought my fake ID and gave me a drink.

Some guy sat right next to me.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

I tilted my head. "You understand that buying me a drink is not a ticket in it getting into my pants right?"

"Of course," He chuckled, "What do you want?"

"Chose for me."

He ordered it.

"I don't think I got your name," I said, staring at the stranger more.

"Aaron, Aaron Liken. Nice to meet you."