//13//

//???//

"Azura! We're trying to help you. But you need to stop crying." I rubbed her back.

"I just want him."

"But Az, you shouldn't have cheated on him in the fir-"

"Shut up Lily! You're not helping. You're just saying that because you're in a relationship," I glared her.

"I-It's okay...'cause it's true. I don't want you guys to tell me what I want to hear...." She broke out into a sob again.

"Azura..." I sat next to her on the bed.

"Look. I want him back," Azura said, more clearly.

"And we're going to get him back for you. But you've been too busy moping around. You were the best at planning," I stated.

More tears streamed down her face as she started to wipe them away. She sniffled, "Okay. Okay. Let's do this."

She stood up and walked over to the table. She grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper.

"Gene had told me that he's going to throw a huge party after mid finals. He invited me and told me to try to cheer me up."

"What does this have to do with getting you Garroth back?" I asked.

"Okay, so since there's going to be a party, Laurnace Zvahl is going to be there. He likes to party. He's going to drag Garroth with him."

"Okay. What about the potato girlfriend?" Lily asked.

"She trusts him. That's all we need. She's going to be pulled away by all her girlfriends." Azura wrote down a couple things before she continued.

"Gene has dirt on Laurnace. He was apart of the Shadow Knights since freshman year. Which means that even if Laurance doesn't want to go, then I will tell Gene to threaten to blackmail him. Makes sense right?"

Me and Lily both nodded. Azura was always good at this.

"Okay. So you still didn't tell us what you're to do with Garroth."

"I'm getting to that." She paused, trying to think. Then her eyes lit up. "In junior year, Garroth played baseball, they dragged him to all of the parties. Most of the time, Garroth was the designated driver, but this one time he wasn't."

"Okay?"

"Garroth is a real lightweight. He got wasted off of three drinks. His team had to sober him up so his parents wouldn't kill him. All we have to do is get Garroth super wasted."

"Can't you still remember if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend if you're drunk?" I comment.

"I'm talking about getting him wasted. Like not being able to say sentences wasted. But I also have to get drunk because I'd feel too guilty if anything went on and I was sober."

"How does this plan involve us?" Lily asked, one hand on her hip.

"You guys are the behind scene people. You make sure that Garroth gets the liquor heavy. There's definitely going to be alcohol at this party. It's being thrown by Gene for Irene sake." Azura rolled her eyes.

"So basically we're going to get Garroth to the party, get him wasted, you and him are gonna kiss or something like that?" I tried to clarify.

"But we have to make sure the girlfriend goes too." Lily adds.

"She's going to go. Trust me," She paused, "So the plan is to get Garroth to the party, get him wasted, make sure I also get drunk we're going to kiss and make sure that Aphmau sees. We also have to make sure that this party does not get shut down by the cops and we need to make sure that Gene's parents don't come home and make sure that Dante doesn't rat."

"Everybody in?" She asks.

I smirk and put my hand over hers.

I told him and that potato were going to regret that.

A/n: HOOO ITS GONNA GET REALL
HELLA IMPORTANT CHAPTER :)

Love you all
-Kyree/Pf