//6//

-/Garroth/-

Frozen.

And this time, I'm not talking about the movie.

Our legs were tangled together, she had her hands out, holding herself up.

I was there, not knowing what to do. My face burned and she looked a little red, probably blood rushing to her head.

No you idiot, she's blushing.

I blinked, making my thoughts go away. Her eyes widened, untangling herself from me.

"I'm so s-sorry!" She squeaked.

"Um, it's f-fine." I awkwardly chuckle, scratching he back of my head.

She grabbed her things and placed them on her desk as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

She faced me and giggled.

I gave her a confused look before she spoke. "You're blushing."

I lightly feel my cheek. Heat spread across my hand.

"N-No I'm not!" I lie.

She giggled more. "Yeah you are, even your ears are turning pink!"

"Is not!"

"Is to!"

I stopped, since I know she could go on with it for the rest of the day.

"Can I walk you out?" She asked.

"Of course," I nod, opening the door.

•••

"Never again."

"Never again." I repeat.

"Garroth, not everybody will end up the way Azura did." Vylad spoke through the wall.

"I don't want it to happen again."

"You just have to find the people worth suffering for." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Me taking advice from a fourteen year old."

"A wise, fourteen year old I might add."

I sighed, "You are wise beyond your years."

Vylad chuckled. "Thanks. But for reals, that Aphmau chick is super nice. You should give her a chance."

"I am listening to my youngest brother, who hasn't been in love, I might add, to love advice?" I question.

"Yes, because you're an idiot when it comes to love." He states.

"That's an understatement."

"And don't make it any more awkward tomorrow, Irene, that would be a disaster."

"I didn't say I was going to give her a chance," I defended.

"Look, I get it. You're heartbroken, you're hurt. Just forget Azura. Let it go."

(Too many frozen puns in here XD)

"Thanks for the advice," I say, smiling.

"I'm always here."

I thought about what he said.

"You should give her a chance."

It races through my mind. It was hard to keep up with the rest of my thoughts.

I sighed, thinking if she was really different. I could never know unless I try right?

How are you suppose to not fall totally in love, but know everything about them all at the same time?

It's called being friends, idiot.

I'll be friends with her, that's for sure.

But I'm still wondering why I didn't turn down my idea to become friends with her.

I lied on my bed thinking, why didn't I say no when Vylad told me to give her a chance?

Would I fall in love so stupidly again?

Would it be worth it?

"Not this again.." I mumble before falling asleep with those hazel eyes being replayed in my mind.

A/n: TRASH ALERT Ik it's cheesy and stuff but I just want to get something out and I'm sorry it was later than expected.

Love you all!

-Kyree/pf/babyduckyyy