//19//

-/Aphmau/-
*Mild language warning*

One week later.

"Aph, please consider it," I hear Laurance say gently.

I grumble, rolling my eyes. "Why should I?"

Laurance sighed, "He's so lost without you."

I slammed my locker shut. "No matter how wasted you get, you shouldn't forget that you have a girlfriend or boyfriend. That's bull."

"Aph-"

I sigh, holding tears back. "He should have known better. Now he has to deal with the consequences."

"All I'm asking is for you to consider it."

"Fine."

I walked to lunch, sitting by Katelyn. "Hey Aphmau, how have you been?"

"Spectacular," I say, my voice seeming almost sarcastic.

"It doesn't sound like-"

I shook my head. "Sorry. I'm doing great, really."

"Do you think you're ready to talk to Garroth yet?" Lucinda asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Where did you hear about that?"

"Laurance wouldn't ask you to do anything relating to Garroth unless he ran it through us first."

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe. I just really don't know how I feel about seeing him."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." Katelyn tilted her head.

"I know. I just don't want to run away from the situation or just leave it as it is because I still have feelings for him and he probably feels the same way. It's just that-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Keep going sweetheart, we're all listening." Lucinda's gentle voice spoke.

"It's like, as if he just forgot about me when he was so drunk. And the fact that he kissed Azura. Just makes me second guess him. It makes me lose my trust for him," I sighed, "If I talk to him today, I have a feeling it's not going to go well," My eyes glance over to the broken boy.

His hair was disheveled, his eyes were full and droopy. Not really caring how he looked. Laurance was sitting across of him, trying to tell him something.

I looked back at the girls, smiling now sadly. "I'll talk to him."

They just nodded, not really knowing what to say. Maybe they thought I wasn't ready to talk.

I smiled to myself.

The bell rang and I walked to my next class.

•••

School ended. I picked up my bag as my phone buzzed.

Laurance: meet us in the boys locker room.

I slid my phone back into my pocket. I walked over to the locker room, making sure no one saw me. It was the boys locker room after all.

The locker room smelled like sweat and boys and I didn't enjoy being there.

I spotted Laurance. "Aph."