//28//

-/Aphmau/-

I got ungrounded. My week was finally over, I was thankful for that. I'm also thankful that my mom didn't find out about Garroth sneaking me out.

I hear my phone going off, I grab it from my bedside table, seeing that it was Garroth. Speak of the nether.

"Hey,"

"Hey, babe. I'm going to the mall because I kinda ruined a lot of my clothes so I'm going to get new ones, want to come?"

"How did you mess up your clothes?"

"Oh.... heh. Funny story actually, I kinda, sort of, accidentally mixed some of the whites with the dark colors and bleach got into it-"

"Oh my Irene. Okay. Yeah, I'll come. Do you need an extra jacket? I'm sure I have one of yours that I secretly stole."

He laughed, something that I would always find adorable. "I saved most of my favorite things, so I think I'll be okay. I'll be there in ten."

The phone hung up. "Mom, I'm going to the mall with Garroth!"

"Alright!"

I close my room door again, grabbing a pair of shorts and Garroth's jacket that I took from him a while back.

I raise the jacket and put both of my arms up and letting them slip into the sleeves, which covered my entire hand. Then I zipped it up about halfway.

It covered the shorts that I wore, so I threw on a pair of leggings instead.

The material wasn't too thick or too thin for a zip hoodie, which is probably why I took it from him in the first place.

I get a text from Garroth, notifying me that he's already downstairs. I take a pair of sandals and quickly step them on, grabbing my phone, wallet, and keys, walking out the door.

I smile at him, the car door already open for me. I thank him while he got to his seat and started to drive.

"I was looking for that jacket. I'm glad it didn't get wrecked with the rest of my other clothing."

•••

"Oh my Irene! Garroth, try this on!" I say, shoving another article of clothing into his arms, even though he's holding a bunch of other things that he and myself have picked out.

He had two new jackets, one with a zipper and one with a hoodie. Then he picked out two pairs of jeans. (he already knew they would fit him so he didn't need to try them on.)

I gave him a pair of shorts, but they weren't too short. I also threw him some shirts.

"What's your budget?"

He peeked his head out, showing a little bit of his shoulders too. He shrugged. "My mom let me have the credit card she's been keeping from me. She said 'go get new clothes'."

I laughed. "Okay then, now put on a shirt."

A fun fact about Garroth is that he changes his clothes very swiftly. So we were only in that store for thirty minutes which I thought was fast.

And he bought everything he tried on.

"Did you mess up anything formal?"

"No, thank Irene for that."

Our hands laced together, we started to walk around the mall. He started to lead me to all the stores that I shop in.

"What are we doing here?"

"There's sales in all of these stores. C'mon. I'll get you something."

There was no arguing with him on this one. I sighed and walked into the nearest one.

We both start walking around while I pick up some tops and things. I compliment that things are cute and he insists me to try them on.

Garroth sat on the bench outside the dressing room, waiting for me to come out.

I throw the flounce off the shoulder blouse that I thought was really cute. It was just plain white with bell bottom-ish sleeves.

I walk out and Garroth's lips curve into a smile. "You look so pretty babe! I love it, do you like it?"

"I think it's cute."

"I do too, now go try on the next one before all the other guys in here start to stare."

I giggled, feeling my cheeks heat up. He's so supportive of me and sometimes I think I don't deserve it.

I try on the next top, which was pretty simple. It was a light purple lightly cropped t-shirt with a little pocket on top.

"You look beautiful Aph,"

Garroth ended up buying me those two tops, which I still kind of feel bad for. I could've paid for it myself.

The ride back home consisted of small talk and occasional infinite gestures.

"Bye!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, tippy toeing before he leaned in, our lips colliding.

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

A/n: filler chapter, sorry.
Much love!
-Kyree