//17//

-/Aphmau/-
(Warning: use of Alcohol)

I felt bad for Garroth. We fell asleep and got up at one.

My mom woke us up. We told her that there was going to be a party.

And I appreciated that because I needed to get ready. And I needed a couple hours for that.

Even though partying or being at high school parties aren't me, I'll go.

I think we might need a back up designated driver. But it's not like Gene's house was super far. I could walk there, but it would be kind of long.

"Mija! Katelyn and Lucinda are here!"

I sighed, "Alright."

I greeted both of them, and they smiled happily. I haven't had a lot of them to hang out with them recently.

But Garroth was just there and he wasn't really hanging out with anyone. I told him to bring around Laurance or something, but I guess he didn't want to.

"Aphmau, we should pick out what you're going to wear." Lucinda said, a small smile on her face.

I nodded and I took her up to my room. She started to rummage through my closet bringing out a bunch of dresses.

"None of these are scream, 'I'm going to a teenage party with alcohol', that's okay though."

I made a face. "So what are we gonna do?"

"I had Cadenza make you a dress," Lucinda smiled, making the dress appear in her hands.

"Cadenza didn't have to! We're not even that close!" I said taking the dress in my hands.

"Once Lucinda mentioned dresses, Cadenza went crazy. She insisted on making one for you. And for me," Katelyn sighed.

"She's very talented."

I pulled out the dark purple dress. It was short and to the knee and had little holes on the side.

"This is..." I had no words.

"Hot right?" Lucinda smirked.

"Yeah," I breathed a laugh, "We'll call it hot. I have to really get something to thank Cadenza though."

"She makes clones for everybody."

I set the dress aside before I started to work on my hair.

This is going to be a while.

•••

It seemed like forever. I was done after Katelyn and Lucinda.

But they were constantly bickering about stupid things. I can't fathom how they could be in the same room and not kill each other.

I laughed at them, fixing myself in the mirror. I had the dress on and I guess I looked decent.

I was barefoot. I grabbed my heels as I looked at the bracelet that Garroth gave me for my birthday.

It was a really pretty charm bracelet. It had hearts all around it. The letter 'A' with another heart and the letter 'G' was on it.

I smiled as I shouted. "I'm going downstairs."

I walked down the stairs. Then I heard my mom shout.

"MIJA!"

I flinched, almost losing my step. "What's wrong, mom!?"