Important Announcement!

Hey everyone, it's Kyree again.

Let me get straight to the point, I don't want to ramble too much,

The Fanfiction Awards are now open for nominee's.

And I would appreciate it so much if you guys could vote for some of our stories on this account. Please also take into consideration in voting for the oneshot book!

How to vote:

1.) You can vote by just searching 'The Fanfiction Awards' and make sure it's the book with the purple cover it says "fanfiction awards 2018" (make sure it says 2018 lol)

2.) Read the rules, and go into the voting part of the book. Make sure your inline comments are on, votes are only taken through there. (remember, you can only vote ONCE for each book you nominate, but you can also vote for the same book in a different category, you are Abel to vote for as many different books as you want, but only once.)

What categories most of our books apply to:

-Best visual-audio fanfiction (that's actors, actress, and YOUTUBERS ALL OF OUR BOOKS APPLY TO THIS CATEGORY :)

-Best Overall fan account on Wattpad
-Best of the Undescovered (any book w/o 100k reads, ALL STORIES ON THIS ACCOUNT APPLY TO THIS :)

They also can apply for other categories, so yeah lol.

**If you feel like voting, or did vote, please also try to include the 'Minecraft Diaries Oneshots' book too if you want!**

MUCH LOVE, I hope you can bring us to the finals!

(If this book makes it to the second round, then I'll write two bonus chapters for this book :)))

-Kyree