//18//

-/Aphmau/-

She was on top of him.

And their lips were touching, they were kissing. His hand was in her hair and they moved in sync.

Every second pained me.

"G-Garroth..," I choked out, trying to hold back the tears.

He looked up, seeing the situation. He just sat there, wide eyed, not knowing what happened.

She snickered. "Regret telling Ivy off now?" She grabbed Garroth by the collar, pulling him into another kiss.

"Azura, get off of him!" I say, hurt and disgusted at the same time.

She ignored me as she continued to kiss him. Garroth kissed back, which felt like a stab to my chest.

I let one tear slip before I stormed out of the room.

I stumbled down the stairs, tears clouding my vision. I blinked, making them slip down to my cheeks.

I sniffled as I let out a sob.

Stop Aphmau. Not here. Not now.

I sniffled again, trying to find Katelyn, Laurance, someone.

I finally found Katelyn. I tapped her, harder than I should have.

"Hey, watch i- Aphmau?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Could you grab Laurance and Lucinda? We need to leave, right now," I say, trying not to let another tear slip.

"Aphmau, what happened?" Katelyn grabbed my shoulders.

I let out a sob. "Garroth is up there with Azura and- and- and..." I hugged her, sobbing on her shoulder.

Katelyn started up the stairs. I quickly followed seeing what she was going to do.

"AZURA!" She shouted.

"What, Katelyn," She said dryly.

Katelyn shoved her out of the way, making Azura shriek.

She picked up Garroth, mumbling a string of curse words.

"I'll grab Lucinda, you grab Laurance. Check up here first though." I nodded, walking and checking the other rooms.

I opened one door and Katelyn was right. Laurance and Lucinda were in the room, making out.

"Guys, sorry to interrupt, but we need to leave," I keep my head down so they don't notice.

Lucinda walks toward me. "What happened sweetheart?"

"I'll talk about it later. Can we just get into the car and leave?"

Lucinda nodded, grabbing Laurance.

•••

We were halfway home, but I had to pull over because I was too caught up with everything.

Katelyn kept rubbing my back as I was leaned over the wheel, sobbing my heart out.

Garroth blacked out and I didn't expect him to be awake any time soon.