Epilogue

-/Garroth/-

6 Years later,

I still wonder about the love of my life. I wonder if she really has or hasn't taken off the ring from her necklace and put it on her finger, or maybe she just threw it away.

I guess I let my thoughts get to the best of me. I finished college two years ago, in my office, working on some paperwork. I had started working on a business and it has been prospering.

"Mr. Ro'meave, Mr. Zvahl said that he's waiting at Phoenix Drop hospital for you."

"Thank you, Elenor. You can take the rest of the day off."

I changed into casual clothing, making my way to the hospital. Laurance is there because Lucinda just had their first born daughter.

I enter the doors, going onto the floor where they would nurse all of the babies. I make my way toward Laurance, my necklace with a ring still hung proudly on my neck.

I've never taken it off.

I greet him. "Are you happy you're a father?"

"Yeah. She's beautiful," Laurance says in awe, leaning against the wall, "I'm letting Lucinda rest, she's exhausted."

I punched him on the shoulder playfully. "You're a dad!" I whisper shout.

"I know," He smiles at the floor, kicking at the ground.

"I'm going to get a drink. I'll be right back." I pat his shoulder, walking to the vending machine. I enter the money, retrieving the juice hitting from the bottom.

I started to stroll back, uncapping my juice while looking at the wall to my right, which had many posters and sayings.

After I skimmed through them, I pick up my pace, bumping into something- someone.

I step back a little bit, shocked, making sure my drink was capped and not spilled before fixing my eyes on who I bumped into.

And one I took a look, my eyes widened.

Her raven black hair, tied up in a ponytail, her clip board on the floor. Her caramel eyes looking at me in awe.

She was in blue scrubs, some type of doctor or nurse. My eyes start to tear up. The love of my life is standing in front of me, looking at me the same way.

The world wants us together.

"A-Aphmau?"

"Garroth?!"

She throws her arms around me, smiling, tears of joy gliding down her cheeks.

She shows me her necklace, the ring still attacked on it.

I pull her close, my hands cupping both of her cheeks, smashing my lips onto hers as she kisses back.

I have been brought back to her,

And I'm eternally grateful for that.

-The Heartbreaker And The Heartless
Finished June 26, 2017 11:59 PM
Thank you for reading.