Nicki the Ninja Onrobyn

Robyn Rihanna Fenty p.o.v
Roman was just staring at me . I didn't know what to do..

"Roman?" I flinched as she took the sword and chopped half of the desk. When she did that her eyes changed from black to Green.

"Oh great and who are you , may I ask " I said

"I'm Nicki the Ninja , Roman asked me if I could watch over you!" She said

" oh great I have a baby sitter even better !!" I said sarcastically ." So where is roman , and will she be coming back soon ,?"

" you better hope not , I could only imagine the hell she put you through!"

"So why do they call you "Nicki the ninja ""?

"They call me that because , I'm just like a ninja , silently but deadly ! , Roman is loud and deadly , you'll know when she's coming "

"So what are you to Roman , is she like your friend or something ?" I asked

" no , she's my younger sister , I have 2 other sisters , it's her and Barbie , please no more questions , it's annoying my chakra " she said

"Wait one more question! When is Nicki coming back ?"

"I SAID NO MORE QUESTIONS !!" Just as she said that , she took out her sword and started to swing it . The room grew dark and all I saw was silver slashes in the air . I had no idea what was going on . All of a sudden it was silent. I started to feel around my surroundings looking for a light switch. Then I felt someone slash me in my leg and on my wrist. There was a giant gust of wind before I totally blacked out . I felt myself being pushed into a corner .

Nicki the Ninja p.o.v

I really hate being asked so many questions . Somethings should be left unknown and sacred . She disrespected my honor and pride. For that she had to pay . I highly doubt that she's dead . If she was just another female on the street , Roman and I would have gave her a brutal death. My ancestors did not come to this god forsaken country to be treated with such disrespect.

Some people need to understand their boundaries. I am not a damn sumo wrestler . I am a ninja . More respect comes to me more than anything . As I was watching Robyn as she was sleeping . I looked at the time it was 4:00am . Where the fuck was Roman ! I do not feel like watching this little bitch. Nicki must really like her , to be able to put up with this childish attitude . I took a good look at my blonde hair as it was changing back to black . That means that Nicki would be awake soon. I didn't feel like cleaning all this mess . I just called my mother Martha .

Martha p.o.v

I know my daughter hates questions . She might even think my British accent is quite rubbish . I don't care , because I know she would never EVER lay a hand on me . Speaking of ... Here she is calling me. We don't talk through a phone , like most people since we're alter egos we speak through mind messages.

Martha: Ello darling
NTN: hi mother , can you please switch with me right now ?
Martha: why darling are you in Nic's body ?
NTN:yes mother ; I'm very tired and I have something to do with Roman tomorrow mother !
Martha: simmer down , Ninja , this is your mother your talking to!
NTN: sorry mother but can you please watch over her , for me?
Martha : ok dear give me a moment

End mind messages

Within 15 seconds Martha came inside Nickis body ..

I know short chapter , I'm giving you guys a break and I'm gonna stop with the 1,000 word chapters ... For now

Learn more about Martha in the next chapter
;)