That bitch Onrobyn

This is about to be interesting ...

Nicki p.o.v

As soon as we got home , I didn't hesitate to get my ass in to bed . Robyn soon followed behind me . She put her phone on the dresser and laid right next to me .

"Uhh , Nika? "

"Yes Robyn ?" I said in a sleepy voice

"Why do you have clothes on , in the bed "

"Good point take em off for me "

"Ok , im too sleepy to try any nasty shit anyway "

Robyn knows I hate sleeping with clothes on .i usually sleep with a thong and a big shirt . Since I didn't have a big family reunion shirt , I just slept in my bra.

A few minutes later I heard a bing! It was Robyns phone. I know it's not this thirsty nigga drake texting her again .

"Robyn" I murmured. There was no reply . I called her name again . Still no answer . I looked back she was asleep and her mouth was open . I closed her mouth and grabbed her phone . She had a text message from someone named booty🍑:

Booty🍑: hey Robyn I know you're tired but maybe , you can come over tomorrow for breakfast , in bed ;)

Umm who the fuck is this bitch !!? I'll let Robyn sleep for now , but wait until tomorrow , she will have a clever by her head . Let me go to sleep before I fuck her up right now . As a matter of fact fuck this I'm sleeping downstairs .

I went downstairs and made myself comfortable then fell asleep .

The next morning I woke up , to Robyn on top of me kissing my forehead .

"Why are you down here Nika , ?" She asked

I ignored her and went upstairs and grabbed her phone .

"Nika , what are you doing ? Talk to me , what did I do now ?"

"Unlock this Robyn " I said with a stern voice .
She unlocked it and I went through her messages .

"ROBYN WHO THE FUCK IS BOOTY 🍑!!" I SHOULD BE THE ONLY FUCKING BOOTY IN YOUR LIFE WHO IS THIS BITCH " I said

"Nobody " she said

I ran to the kitchen and looked for a knife . I grabbed a butcher knife and walk towards Robyn . " LIE TO ME AGAIN , I FUCKING DARE YOU !" I yelled while waving the knife in her face . She sheltered her face from being hit .

"It's says she wants to have me for breakfast , so you can se--"

"YEAH I BETTER FUCKING SEE , LET ME FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK THIS TRICK IS !" I yelled

"Lioness , please put the knife down " she tried to reassure me

"ILL PUT THE KNIFE DOWN WHEN I FUCKING WANT TO JUST DONT TOUCH ME"

"Ok , well I'm going to take a shower so we can , head out , I love you princess "

"LOVE ME WHEN YOUR NOT FUCKING WITH THESE HOES ROBYN"

" lioness I'm not I-"

"YEAH YEAH , "

Robyn went upstairs while I stayed downstairs man as hell. I stayed downstairs and picked out out all the knifes and thought of hiding them in my jacket .

10 minutes go by and Robyn was out the shower . I was still downstairs plotting on how the finger prints wouldn't land on me . She came downstairs looking all dandyish and shit .

I turned away not trying to let my hormones get the best of me

I turned away not trying to let my hormones get the best of me . I felt two hands grab the ends of my cheek.

"You calm yet " Robyn asked me

"Who is she Robyn ? You ducking cheating on me ?!"

"Well, I -- "

"That's what I thought Robyn .. Save your bullshit , and to think we were going to get a house together "

"Nika its-"

"Let's just go so I can see who this hoe is "

Robyn trailed behind me . I went in the passenger seat with a duffle bag full of torture and murder traps .

Robyn started to pull out the drive way and straight onto the highway. Robyn glared at the bag .

"Nika what's the bag for ?"

"Keep ya damn eyes on the road and don't fucking talk to me ."

"But I just wan-"

"Seriously , I'm gonna slap the shit out of you ...FOCUS ON THE ROAD !"I shouted

"Damn I jus-" BOW!

"I TOLD YOU TO FOCUS ON THE DAMN ROAD ! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DRIVE"

The car came to a total stop at the side of the highway. Robyn took of her seatbelt. This can either go two ways . She gets mad and walks away or she yells it out .

Robyn turned around and faced me . Her eyebrows narrowed and her teeth was gritted . Her eyes were full of anger and one tear peeped out through her glasses .

She raised a fist at me and clutched her fingers , but once she looked in my eyes it softened , the whole "bad girl" look had faded.
She took a deep breathe in and out .

"Lioness , do not EVER slap me like that again!"  So many mixed emotions came from the two of us . She was mad that I slapped her , but she was hurt inside because , I slapped her, and she was just calm at the same time . I didn't know why . But I was still pissed .

"Drive me to this house already !" I commanded

For the next 10 minutes the car drive was quite and there was a lot of tension. We pulled up in a driveway of a house . I pulled out my duffle bag and ran to the stairs . Moment of truth ! Who is this bitch .

Robyn knocked on the door .

"Who is it ?" A familiar voice said

"Rih" she said

"Oh HELL NO !" I yelled . At that moment I knew exactly who it was . That backstabbin little bitch . As the door came to a slight open the bitch looked me up and down . She smiled and opened the door clear as day . As soon as she opened the door , I jumped on top of her and tackled her ass to the ground . While she was on the floor I grabbed my duffle bag . I couldn't even see Robyn anymore . All I could see was rage...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Who is this bitch on Robyn??