One call thats all pt2

While Nicki and I was talking , We had one of my hit men do a perimeter search at Drakes house .

"Aye yo , that nigga upstairs in his room wiping blood of his forehead ."

"Why what happened to his ass , I know damn well my baby didn't bruise his sorry ass up " I said getting cocky as hell.

"You have a keeper there robs , but right now he's pulling a gun from out his closet ... wait no , there's a picture of you and Nicki. He's cutting you out of it , he's lighting a match . He threw you picture away and lit it on fire . " my hitman said .

"Oh , ok....wow mhmhm . Bet " I said and I hung up the phone .

I dialed a new number on my trac phone . It was number three on my speed dial.

"It's time , and the target is Drake , you know what to do right ?" I asked . The man on the phone said yes and hung up . I sat my aching back on the sofa and nodded my head .

"Robynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!" Nicki said jumping next to me.

"Yes hun what's up?" I asked her.

"I managed to write 3 songs in a day , I feel amazing , I have been having bad writers block , and me and a game company have been talking and were making a new game for my fans !!! All in a day!!!!" Nicki said jumping up and down next to me .

"That's wonderful babe , so what are you songs called and when is that game coming out "

(Add me on her game @Naeee I'm always in the red velvet room 😏😗)

"They are called favorite , anaconda , and trini dem girls "

"You so damn petty , why can't just admit that Barbados is better than Trinidad "

"Because it's not "she said sticking her tongue out .

"And my new game is coming out next year ,so mi hav fi work, work , work , work ,work,work"

"Nicki you're so corny " I said laughing .

"Well , I'm going to the studio now , do you wanna come ?"

"Sure , but please don't be a speed demon on the road , I'll be back I have to take my pills ." I said

Nicki p.o.v

I can't wait to go to the studio and see Wayne ,   And twist!  It's been a while since I've seen them .

"Man it's been a while , what is Robyn doing ?" I went upstairs and into the restroom .

* sniffing vigorously * I heard Robyn exhale . Her eyes rolled to the back of her head before she realized I was standing in the door frame.

"Shit!" She said before she puts the drugs back in the cabinet .

Tears filled my eyes in an instant .

"Shit?! Is that all you can say! I TOLD YOU NIT TO DO ANY TYPE OF DRUG AND YOU DID ! You know how I feel about that shit Robyn .! And on top of that your already on meds! Think about what that shit is doing in your system ! This isn't cute nor sexy !How long has this been going on ?!"

"3 months " she mumbled .

"You know what whatever , honestly kill yourself ..., you coming to the studio or not . " I said emotionless .

"Yeah , just give me a minute " she said before she left

I grabbed all the drugs and dumbed them down the toilet . As soon as I looked in the mirror my mascara was running and my tears were dry . I didn't even care anymore . I'm just ready to rap . Rapping takes me in a whole new millennium. I just can't explain .