New York Onrobyn

Onika Tanya Maraj p.o.v

Everything became routine now . We get off the bus . We check into rehearsal , then we get dressed , then we rest into our hotel . We barely have any free time . Since this is my hometown I'm going to make the most of it .

As I boarded of the plane and entered into the rehearsal space , Bey walked in with her another, grimace on her face . I cackled and stared her down trying to figure her out.

"Ohhhh , you got some didn't you ?!" I smiled . Beyoncé nodded in satisfaction .

"Ok girls , since this is your hometown , Nicki we are going to do something different , instead of you rising above the ground ,!you will be coming from the sky basket ." Said our choreographer

"Sky basket ?" I questioned

He snapped his fingers and a huge , beautiful magenta basket hanging from the ceiling starts hovering down .

I hesitantly stepped on it . Seems pretty sturdy . I jumped on it , while I was still two feet from the ground , to make sure it was stable . It was all checked out .

"Nicki , are you fine with this , we can come up with another alternative ." Said the
Choreographer .

I nodded my head indicating I was fine with this and it was sturdy enough for me . The music began and I received my directions.

I'm with some good girls lookin back at it and a good girl in my tax bracket , got a black car and let saks have it , these Chanel's bags is a bad habit .

That verse all the way to the beginning of the chorus is when I stayed on the flying basket , as it hovered lower and lower into the crowd. I'll admit , this thing is kind of fun .

Kitty on pink , pretty on fleek, pretty game always keep them ni**as on geek. Riding through Texas , fearing for his breakfast every time I whip it I be talking so reckless.

During this part of my second verse , I would be walking off the flying basket and on the ground twerking on Beyoncé front .

During the rest of the song , we have synchronized dance , which mainly consorts of twerking , bouncing , jumping , and wining .

At last , perfecting this routine and critiquing it ourselves , we managed to get it perfect . Off to the dressing room we went . This time instead of a leather pink onesie . I have received a sequenced silver studded top , with regular black leggings .

 I have received a sequenced silver studded top , with regular black leggings

At this moment I was ready to perform I was extremely hype . All this preparation and hard work finally paid off. I quickly slipped into my performance costume and touched up with very light makeup. I felt my stomach get kind of upset . I went through my mini fridge to find some almonds and cherries .

Those almonds and cherries were some life savers. I almost starved myself even though I had a sandwich and some chips 2 hours ago. Maybe I'm hungry for some island cuisine ! The thought of my mother then pops into my head.

Mom! I haven't seen her or spoken to her in a while . Just when I was about to dial her number , they called me to the upper stage . I suddenly felt chills race down my back . I swiftly walked up the back rows and up the stairs .

Just as I got there the beat to feeling myself started playing . The crowd got hype and that was an instant go for me . The staff strapped me in and handed me my microphone . I started rapping to the beginning of my verse and the crowd went wild. They seen me from up high and started screaming my name. Everything was going extremely well. Then there was a sudden jerk.

The flying basket started to vibrate . Then it jerked again. The music then cut off and I fell 100 feet from the air , straight on my arms. The only thing I say before I blacked out was.. Robyn.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty P.O.V

I decided to come to Onikas concert . I needed more time to talk to her and for her to hear me out before she returns back to that bitch ass nigga meek. I was in the back of the stadium. I wanted a low profile . I had on my shades and jacket. As the beat to feeling myself came on I seen Nicki come from the roof.

Nicki looked stunning and filled with energy . That beautiful silver garment complemented everything surrounding her body . Then suddenly there was a jerk in the machine, but she still managed to recover well. As I looked down trying to thing of what to say before I talk to her , she soon followed my head movements and landed right in front of me .

A whole new side of me showed . I was worried about her .

"Nika !!! , come on Nika , babe wake up !! " I said slapping her .

"Robyn.." was the last word that escaped from plump glossy lips.

"HELP!!!! Call an ambulance someone !!! WE NEED A DOCTOR !!" I yelled , screeching from the top of my lungs .

Tears started running from my eyes . My lips started to quiver and my stomach dropped .

"NICKI NOOOO!! COME BACK TO ME PLEASE !! WAKE UPP , YOU HAVE TO BE OKAYYYY! " I yelled

"As the ambulance came and lifted her lifeless body from the ground . I screamed in agony . My body guard picked me up from the ground .

"NO! LET ME GOOOOO!" I shouted . I ran into the ambulance truck and I rode with Nicki to the closest hospital .

Lord , she can't die . She has to be ok .

I was sitting there looking at her unconscious body . My tears have officially ran out . Snot kept dropping from my nose . I didn't care how I looked right now . My baby just has to be okay... if she's not ok.. then neither will I be ... Nicki please stay !

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••*************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short , and it was boring , I'm sorry guys ... but you know the drill ... comment like share vote and allat good stuff!'

But is onika going to be ok .. well find out in the next chapter ... still got them tricks up my sleeve Tho 😉