Chapter 2

When I asked Ben 'what does he mean by special' earlier today I wasn't expecting us playing a show in an adventure park. It was pretty cool actually and I was starting to think the guys got over the pranks and that they have something cool planed out for me. Although I wasn't going to lower my watch. 

We walked through the gate decorated with silver and golden skulls into an area full of rollercosters and shit like that. 

When you hear 'adventure park' you usually think about cool stuff for kinds that would be fun if you're like 14, but this right here was far from that. These rollercoasters in front of us were huge and absolutely terrifying.

Not that I'm gonna admit that to anyone tho. 

James looked pretty excited. He was always the guy for scary stuff.

Cameron was frowning, and Sam seemed to share James' excitement. And Ben was no where to be seen. Now that was scary. Considering he was the biggest prankster and he didn't really know where to draw the line. 

Soon we were in front of big black stage. From distance it seemed like it was covered in blood.

I wasn't even sure if I liked this or not. 

"Is this some kind of hunted place or what?" I heard Cameron behind me.

"Right?" I turned to James. "Was this really necessary?"

"Stop being such pussies!" James was clearly amazed. "This place is fucking awesome!" He exclaimed and hurried to the stage.

I looked at Sam who just shrugged and followed James. 

Cameron and I exchanged glares and followed the two ahead of us.

When we got to the stage Ben was already up there. I will never get how he moves so fast. In one moment he's there, you blink and then he's gone. 

"This show is gonna be sick!" He yelled seeing Sam, Cameron and me climbing onto the stage.

"Where did you even find this place? And how did you even get us to play here?" This was all news to me. And Cameron I would say was looking as confused as I was. 

"James knows a guy." Sam answered. "And you two, just relax!"

Yeah easier said then done. I know Cam hated anything to do with horror, but my horror today wasn't the fact that we're playing on a hunted stage it was the fact that I know Ben and James are planning something. And that something won't be pleasant for me at all. 

They were such a good team I was kinda jealous.

It seems like Ben's the closest with James out of all of us and for some weird reason I was mad about that sometimes.

People were slowly gathering and after like about an hour this place was as full as it could be.
It was kinda crazy when I think about it. Yeah a lot of people were here for the actual adventure park but so many people were here to see us. The feeling was amazing. Frightening also. It's not really easy being the new guy. I quite act like I don't really care but it does get to me when people are just not accepting and even tho it's been a year want Danny back. 

I know what Danny has done to Asking Alexandria. And not just the band as itself, I'm talking about the relationship between the guys. Danny divided them and they all took that time very hard. You can't really blame me for not liking him that much even tho I never met him.

We were soon all back stage ready to throw a show. Adrenaline was already pumping through my veins and I felt the familiar feeling of energy taking over me. I adored this. The moments on stage were the only moments when I felt truly powerful and having the fans scream 'A fucking A' and being all supportive and having a great time made me so happy.