Chapter 26

The bar was in the hotel so we got there really quickly. It wasn't really a classical titty bar we usually hang out in, this one had sofas and a dance floor. It was pretty fancy actually, but the people in it weren't really all that fancy. It was all drunks dancing everywhere but the actual dance floor and drinking everywhere but sitting on the sofas. 

Considering those two factors you could easily throw this bar down the same bus as titty bars.
The five of us took a spot at the main bar table where they were mixing cocktails as always, and ordered drinks. 

The guys were joking around while I was pretty much guarding us all, all my senses on their fullest.

Until James and Ben made me switch positions with Sam - that was. Now I was sitting between those two and I knew I'm not getting out of this sober. 

"You're drinking tonight." James stated.

"No... I'm..." 

"You are drinking tonight." James said nodding at me.

"Don't I have the right to choose for mys..."

"Nope!" Ben said pushing two cocktails into my hands.

I looked at James then Ben who slowly licked his lips making me blush. 

"Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" Sam started to cheer and soon Ben and James joined him.

I though about it for a second. Dusty probably doesn't know where I am, and I can't think straight sober ether. There will be now harm in two drinks. 

And it probably wouldn't be... If I had two drinks.

I stopped counting after 7th cocktail, and the next thing I knew Ben and I were making out on the dance floor. We were laying down on the cold ground not even remotely caring while neon lights bounced all around around us. 

"Oh my God, how fucking drunk are you?!" I heard Sam, but I didn't care.

I craved Ben right now and I was horny. Considering Ben's boner I could feel as he was laying on top of me he was too. I would flip Sam off if my hands weren't trying to get into Ben's jeans and if I wasn't so focused on Ben's tongue in my mouth. 

But soon I got a chance to do so, as Ben was literally ripped off of me and I was pulled to my feet.

"The fuck is your problem?" Ben hissed at James who burst out laughing. 

"How drunk are you?" James chocked out in the middle of his break down of laughter.

"Apparently not enough as I can still detect your bullshit." Ben said, and I laughed catching Ben's gaze. 

I smirked at him and he winked.

"Why are you guys looking at each other like that?" Sam asked suspicion dripping off of his words. 

"I can see why Denis never drinks too!" James commented.

We ignored them, though. "Guys bathroom in 5." Ben whispered, and I ripped my hand out of Sam's grip storming off. 

"Do you have a problem with me making out with my boyfriend?!" I heard Ben yelling at James and I laughed to myself.

Even though they just found us making out James'll never believe it. Maybe he was the stupid one after all. He'd actually say he's the smartest but that everyone thinks he's a fucking dickhead because he plays the drums. 

I laughed to myself again and rolled my eyes at his stupidity switching my thoughts to Ben.

My intoxicated brain didn't keep me thinking about my boyfriend all that long as something grabbed my ankle and I fell to the floor face first right on the turning before the guys and girls bathroom.