Chapter 20

After a while of walking around and admiring the beaches Ben and I finally found a place to sit in a bar near the sandy beach trying to get as much as possible ice cream in our system.

I had no idea how much time passed because as I said, time flies when I'm with Ben, I was just all of a sudden aware that the Sun started to fall. 

"We should repeat this sometimes." I told Ben looking at my phone to check the time.

It was almost time to go. We had to get ready for the show. 

"Definitely, the ice cream was great!" Ben gave me a cheeky grin an I rolled my eyes.

"We have to go back to the bus. The gig is like in an hour." 

"Come on, we can get ready in like 10 minutes, what's the hurry? Don't you enjoy watching the sunset with me darling?"

"First, get rid of that nick name, and secondly, I have to warm up. Do you want me to sound like shit?" I said standing up. "Up to your feet, Benjamin!"

"I can warm you up." Ben smirked, and I rolled my eyes again.

Ben slowly got up to his feet, and then before I even processed what was happening he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bar picking up some pace when we were out of the crowded place. 

"What the fuck? Why are we running?" I asked trying to make him stop, but Ben only ran faster.

"We have the whole bus for ourselves for like 45 minutes if we get there in like 2." He said. 

"Not if I die before we get there!" I protested.

"You'll come back to life as soon as my tongue touches your tip." Ben said making me choke on my own spit. 

The idea of getting to the bus as soon as possible suddenly sounded awesome.

But when we got to the bus and opened the door the scenario was quite different than we expected. 

All the guys were already there, along with Danny and Dusty.

This was just great. 

They were all drinking, and some of them were even smoking. Were they trying to piss off Kyle or...?

Ben let go of my hand immediately, getting his shit back together as smooth as always. 

"What's up?" He approached the lads who were sitting on the couch and at the table. "What happened to getting girls? Did you finally come back to the harsh reality that you'll never get one?"

"And the dickhead is in the house!" Danny announced laughing. 

Was it weird that I just wanted to run away from this whole situation. I mean, not only that Dusty was here, I usually couldn't handle when people around me are too wasted. I mean yeah if it's only my band mates but this... With Danny and some of the guys from WAH and MMF... no fucking way.

"It's a bus, Danny! Are you that drunk?!" Ben laughed joining them. 

But then again, I'm not going to let it show. I might be uncomfortable, but not that I'll let anyone notice. I sat next to Cameron without a word and grabbed a beer just to look like I was about to join.

Not even a half an hour in Ben was already wasted as fuck, and I realized I was zoning out.

The loud voices around me started to fade, and my vision became a blurry drawing made by someone who didn't know how to color inside the lines.

My thoughts started going into all kinds of directions and I couldn't get a hold of them but I didn't care. I wasn't going to zone back in. This was probably the first time I was actually enjoying my mind playing with me, but whatever I'll zone back in when we get to the stage.