Chapter 11

I was making out with Ben in our hotel room for who knows how long. As soon as we entered our room we were all over each other. But we didn't go further than making out. I was thankful even tho I was really turned on.

But like everything good in my life this ended to soon too.

Ben rolled off of me and turned to his side looking at my eyes.

"You said you'll tell me." Was all he said and I sighed. 

I did tho.

"The guy who chased us was the same guy that blew up the Motionless in White bus. The same guy who sent threatening messages to Ashley, and to me." I looked away when Ben's eyes widened with shock. 

"I received the first one the day after we first kissed. When you guys found Cam passed out in front of the bus we were actually in Walmart and he just disappeared. The guy wanted, well still wants me to leave Asking. I still don't know why and how the fuck he knows, but Ben he fucking knows where I am and what I'm doing. So when I heard about Ashley that day on the news I just flipped out and I ran out because I was already having one of my bad days, and mixed with that..."

"Why didn't you tell us?" 

"Because the guy was already on the bus I've seen him the night when you guys went out and I stayed in. He threatened me that something bad's gonna happen to you guys. And honestly I couldn't live with that. So I just kept the secret thinking it'll just stop or I'll eventually have to..." My voice died and I looked up to stop the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Denis..." Ben reached out and grabbed my hand. "You're not going anywhere. You should've told us." 

"Ben you don't get it. I'm putting you all in danger if I tell you. I told you because you've just seen the guy and I just had to tell someone. I'm sorry by the way."

"You're sorry? Denis are you fucking kidding me?! You should've told me the very moment you got the first text!"

"No Ben, I was trying to protect you... I'm... You can't..."

"Denis, are you fucking insane?! You were trying to protect us all along, and I appreciate that but did you think for a second what we've done to you huh?!" Ben sat up on the bed and I followed his lead. "We all exploded on you, we... Denis, I said some things..."

"Ben just forget that... You were mad, I couldn't blame you I was acting like Danny."

"No Denis, what are you talking about? You were protecting us all along and we..." Ben stopped himself there. "I'm sorry." He said instead. 

"Don't be. Ben, it's okay. I kinda deserved that." I said and placed my hand on his shoulder as he was still refusing to look at me. "Just please don't tell the guys."

His eyes snapped to me. "Denis, you have to tell the guys!" He argued. 

"No, we're just putting them in danger. Look, whatever the coat guy's gonna do he's not doing it while the tour is going. He blew up Motionless bus when their tour ended. Look I've dealt with this for a while. He's just playing games. He want's me to leave on my own. I don't really know what he wanted form Ashley but it was something different because if he was that aggressive towards her leaving he would've already done something to me. So can we just chill for a second please?"

"Okay." Ben breathed out. 

"Just if something like this happens please tell me. We'll deal with it together." He said looking me in the eyes. His eyes held so much worry. He actually cared.

The first thing I thought of was Dusty. I knew I should tell him but I wanted to just bury that part of my life and never think of it again. Dusty wouldn't make obvious moves towards me while my band mates are around and I'm always with at least one of them. He won't even be able to approach me. Maybe I won't have to deal with him at all which means I can just forget. Because this tour is the last time I'm ever seeing him. And this time for real. 

"Denis?" Ben snapped his fingers in front of my face.

Shit, I zoned out again. 

"I'm just tired." I said trying to stop focusing on thoughts about Dusty.

"Then let it sleep." Ben winked and I smiled. 

He grabbed me hugging me tightly and let us both fall onto the bed. He grabbed the covers and threw them over us cuddling me into his side. 

"Let it sleep, then." He said again knowing that's my favorite track off of our new album and let me fall asleep with a smile spread across my face while I listened to his heartbeats.

A/N: Soo I just wanna say I'm aware this part is like really short but I'll make it up to you guys. I also wanna thank each and every one of you who reads this story, it means a lot to me. I know I'm not the best and that there's mistakes but I think that an awesome part about writing is that you can always try something new and throw whatever you want into your story. I'm here to learn and get better. No one is perfect but we can all always improve and that's a great thing.
I deal with things like anxiety and depression in my story's because it's something I have experience with so I try to explain it through the character's I guess. I don't own any of the members of Asking Alexandria although I wish they owned me but whatever xD.
Their music helped me through a lot and I hope that they can help you as well if you need it. I wish you all the best and to stay strong if you're going through something right now. I just want you to remember that life has ups and downs but that it eventually gets better and that's what I'm kinda trying to show through the story too I guess.
Okay, now enough with the cliche's xD... I wanted to ask you just one more thing.
Have you heard the rumors about Danny coming back to AA or what not? I'm one of those people that got into AA because of the song The Black but I love everything they've put out although my fave album is The Black.
I don't really believe the rumors but everyone is talking about it and questioning stuff and I can't help but feel slightly paranoid.
I just don't know what to think and how to feel you know haha.
Let me know what you think of all that in the comments.