Chapter 43 // part 2

You might want to start listening to death of a bachelor by p!atd, it's going to be super important in this chapter!

Dans POV-

It was around 11pm and everyone around me apart from a handful of people were drunk off their asses. Of course pj hadn't been drinking and neither had Chris so we all just sat on the deck chairs chatting and watching the people in the streets below "well this is fun" I muttered sarcastically "you can say that again" pj added "I have an idea to make this evening more fun" pj and I both looked at Chris "what?" An evil grin spread across his face "we could play dare?" I laughed "I'm up for it".

Pj, Chris and I all moved our chairs into a little circle and we started to play "my go first" Chris announced "I dare you Dan" I knew exactly what he was  going to dare me to do "I dare you to ask Y/N to dance" Both of them laughed at my facial expression "NOPE" I put my hands up "I'm not doing it" pj whispered to Chris and they both laughed "well if you won't do it, pj can" pj is way more handsome than me, and charming! He would win Y/N over in a few minutes "fine! I'll do it".

We all stood up and Chris and pj both stood by my side "good luck Dan, you're going to need it" I looked around to for Y/N, then I saw her. She was wearing a beautiful black dress which hugged her curves, I tried to stop myself from drooling. Pj and Chris both pushed me forward and I started to make my way towards her, I felt butterflies in my stomach, making me nervous beyond belief, I looked back at pj and Chris and they both have me the thumbs up. Just before I reached her the song changed to death of a bachelor by panic! At the disco, perfect! I remembered the slow dance I was taught at school, they made us memorise the steps for school dances, I never knew it would come in handy one day.

"Hello Y/N" I tapped her shoulder gently and she turned around "hellooooo bear!" What the hell, why was she calling me bear again? She was probably drunk "Um, do you want to da- dance?" She laughed at my awkwardness and I felt my cheeks go red "of course beary boo!".

Your POV-

He was buying it! I wasn't actually drunk, well I was a little drunk but I just wanted to dance with him. I do miss him a tiny bit, only a tiny bit though. He held my waist with one hand and held my hand with the other "I love this song" he started to hum along as he spun me around and my dress flew up a tiny bit "sing bear, I *hiccup* miss your singing" I pretended to hiccup to make my performance more convincing. "As you wish" he smiled at me and started to sing "people have told me, I don't look the same" he sounded so soothing "maybe I lost weight, I'm playing hooky, with the best of the best, pull my heart out my chest, so that you can see it too" I felt my self falling for him again and you know what? I don't really care. "I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall, the lace in your dress Tangles my neck, how do I live?" I got lost in his voice and rested my head on his chest "the death of a bachelor, oh oh oh, letting the water fall, the death of a bachelor, oh oh oh, seems so fitting for happily ever after, whooo, how could I ask for more?" We kept swaying to the music and by this point I could see all the other YouTubers had stopped talking and drinking to watch us "lifetime of laughter, at the expense of the death of a bachelor".

We kept swaying until I realised that the song was coming to an end and Dan stopped singing and everyone around us applauded him "woohoo!" I smiled up at him "SING AGAIN FOR FUCKS SAKKEEEE" I laughed at how drunk the voice sounded "if the right song comes on!" He laughed as well "so Y/N, can we get back together? I've missed you so much" I didn't want to decide just yet so I tried to use the fact that he thought I was drunk to my advantage "yes, but you need to ask sober Y/N first" I dodged a bullet there, I feel like I need an award for that "okay then".

That's part 2 done! Part 3 is coming soon! Remember to vote, comment and add this story to your reading list! I will be updating soon!