Chapter 5

I'm very disappointed in you lot! Not one single reply?? Fine, be like that. I guess I'm just going to have to choose what to do myself (sorry for my bad grammar btw)

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds chirping and a clear blue sky. Ding! I heard a notification coming from my phone, ding ding ding! Three more? Ding ding! I checked my phone and all I saw was:

Message from Dan
Y/N! We need to talk now!

Message from Dan
Wake up!

Message from zoe
Y/N you need to talk to Dan!

I scrolled through the rest of them, they were basically the same text but from different people, Tanya texted me and Louise.

Panic was setting in, I left a message for Dan

To Dan
Dan, can you meet me at that cafe in the centre in about 10 minutes? We need to talk

I speedily got changed and hoped into a cab, the whole journey I was just staring out the window, I'm sure from the outside I looked peaceful but on the inside I was a wreck. How could I do this to Dan? No, don't blame yourself, Phil was the one who asked you, I reminded myself.

When I arrived I paid the driver and I began looking around. Immediately my eyes locked onto Dan, he was standing there in a black coat staring at the ground. His hands were in his pockets and his usual friendly smile was replaced with a glum, depressing frown.

"Dan!" I called out, his eyes darted up from the floor to my face. I began jogging toward him, "hi" he mumbled, he looked so upset. "Do you want to sit down?" I offered, he nodded and we took a seat underneath an awning. The cafe itself was quite a cliché, there was just something about it that made me feel like I was in Italy. "So, Phil asked you to summer in the city?" His voice wobbled halfway through his sentence, I could tell he was hurt. "Yeah, he did" I started down at the menu a waitress had placed In front of me, "are you going with him?" I looked up and we locked eyes, it was decision time now, I could either break his heart or Phil's.

"Dan, I'm still going with you" I could see his mouth open slightly as if in disbelief I had chosen him over Phil. "Really?" I grinned at him, he sounded like a little kid "really" he began laughing, I can't believe I made him this happy just by saying a single sentence. "Nobody has ever picked me over Phil before" he kept smiling, it made me really happy to see him smile.

Suddenly my favourite song came on the radio they were playing inside the cafe "I love this song!" Dans eyes lit up "this is your favourite song to?" He beamed, the song playing was lose it by oh wonder

Suddenly my favourite song came on the radio they were playing inside the cafe "I love this song!" Dans eyes lit up "this is your favourite song to?" He beamed, the song playing was lose it by oh wonder. "Yeah it is! I've listened to it since 2015!" You both laughed and before you knew it Dan was singing along to it, he hit every note and didn't miss a lyric, his voice was almost hypnotic. "Come on Y/N! Sing along!" I was very hesitant to sing I've never really had an amazing singing voice, some people when I do say I have a good voice but I've never seen it as anything more than another mandatory compliment. "Fine!" I sighed, when I began singing Dan kept staring at me in awe "your voice is amazing!" He said, I felt my cheeks go bright red.

"I had a lovely time" I giggled, we both laughed and looked at the floor. A taxi was waiting behind me, "are you and Phil going to be ok?" I asked, I was genuinely worried. If their friendship was ruined because of me, I don't think I would be able to deal with the backlash from the fans. "I'm sure we'll be fine" I didn't believe him at all.

I hoped in the cab and Dan watched me as the car sped away. I heard a ring and looked down, Phil had sent me a text

From Phil
Do you want to meet up tomorrow?

I don't know what to do in this situation, I contemplate it for a while.

To Phil
Fine I'll meet you at the park at 10

Within 5 seconds he replied

From Phil
Ok see you then!

I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

I tried my best! I hope you like how the story turned out, remember to vote and comment! Next chapter will be up soon!