Chapter 44 // part 3

You need another song ready! This times its American boy by estelle!

Your POV-

"SING SING SING SING SING" everyone around us was chanting "I don't want to!" He laughed at everyone's enthusiasm "Y/N! You can sing!" Everyone turned their attention to me and I felt myself turn bright red "I can't sing, I'm too drunk" Dan rolled his eyes and held my shoulders "yes you can!" Everyone started chanting my name, trying to encourage me to sing "fine! I'll try singing the next song that comes on" we waited until the current sing was over and the next song was American boy by estelle, of course it was "SING IT GURLLLL" I heard Shane yell out "I WILL SHANE" everyone laughed and I prepared myself to sing, I was absolutely terrified but oddly excited at the same time.

"Dan! Help me out here! Sing kanye's parts" he rolled his eyes, grinned and stood next to me.

"just another one champion sound, yeah estelle, we bout to get down"

"Who the hottest in the world right now, just touched down in London Town"

"Bet they give me a pound. Tell them put the money in my hand right now."

"Tell the promoter we need more seats,
We just sold out all the floor seats"

Then I started to sing

"Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day. Take me to New York, I'd love to see LA."

"I really want to come kick it with you. You'll be my American boy."

Everyone was really getting into it and so was I to be honest

"He said "Hey Sister. It's really really nice to meet you."

"I just met this 5 foot 7 guy who's just my type.
I like the way he's speaking his confidence is peaking."

"Don't like his baggy jeans but I'mma like what's underneath them."

We kept singing and all of the other YouTubers started to dance and laugh, it was the most fun I have had in years and I enjoyed every second of it. Just before the song finished I turned to Dan and sang him the last few lines. (Skip the song to 3:39)

"Would you be my love, my love?"

He knew what I was trying to do and he did the same.

"Would you be my love, my love?"

I smiled, he was smooth as fuck.

"Could you be my love, my love?"

And then I finished the last part.

"Ooh, would you be my American boy, American boy?"

He started to lean in for a kiss and I leaned in too. He hugged me and as he did, the space between us disappeared and he kissed me passionately, making the other YouTubers go wild. "FUCK YES BITCH!" Shane screamed and waved his arms around whilst crying hysterically "SLAY QUEEN" Dan and I broke apart and we smiled at each other. Suddenly wake me up before you go go came on which made everyone start dancing "talk about a throw back!" Dan laughed and I laughed with him "I know right! I haven't heard this song in years!" We both gave each other a look and started to do a silly dance "WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO!" Everyone started to sing in unison and dance together and honestly, YouTube felt like a community again.

i m s h o o k