Chapter 27

"Hi Y/N!" I opened the door to see a girl with long brown hair smiling at me "Alexa right?" She nodded "come in!" She pulled in two suitcases "is that everything?" I asked her "no, I decided not to bring everything today, I didn't want to overwhelm you" she seems like such a sweet girl "your room is through here" I led her through my kitchen and living room and stopped outside the spare bedroom, I opened the door for her "it's so big! Thank you Y/N" I smiled at her "no problem! I'll let you get comfortable" I backed out the room and shut the door behind me.

I walked into my room and called Zoe "hey!" She chirped "hey Zoe! Guess what" I was so excited to tell her about Alexa "what?" I squealed in delight "I have a roommate!" She gasped "That's great! Why didn't you tell me?" I could hear Alexa laughing, it's so comforting knowing that someone else is here with me "I wanted it to be a surprise" I explained "so what's her name?" I took a deep breath, there was a lot to tell her "her names Alexa an-" Zoe cut me off "her names Alexa??" Why was she freaking out "yeah" she started to whisper to me "Y/N, that's Dans ex" Alexa must've been the ex Louise was talking about at the hospital "what? Zoe what do I do??" I was terrified, how would Dan react? "Just act like you don't know! I'll talk to Louise" I looked behind me quickly to see if Alexa was spying on me " ok, I'll talk to you later, bye" I hung up.

I put my phone back down on my bed and decided to check up on Alexa "hey!" I had to act friendly around her other wise she would know I'm onto her "hi!" She turned around and smiled at me "do you want to make a Q&A? It would be great way to get to know each other" I asked, she started jumping up and down "that would be great!" I walked back into my bedroom and stated to set up the camera and lighting "can you start thinking of the questions?" I asked her "sure!" I kept looking over at my phone, hoping that Louise or Zoe would call.

"I've finished!" Alexa walked into my room with her phone in her hand "ok great! Let's start recording!" We both sat down on my bed and I turned the camera on.

Dans POV-

"Dan!" Zoe yelled down the phone "what?" Why was she yelling at me? "Y/N got a roommate!" Immediately my brain began racing, was her roommate a girl or a boy? "What's is her roommate called?" I asked her "Alexa" my heart stopped, my girlfriend and ex are roommates "what is she doing in London?" I tried to remain calm, getting angry wouldn't help "I don't know" Alexa is the devil in disguise, I had to get Y/N away from her "I'll call her" I hung up the phone and called Her "hey Dan!" I heard mumbling in the background "hey Y/N! I heard you got a roommate?" I swear to god if Alexa does anything to turn Y/N against me I will kill her "yeah! Her names Alexa, sorry I didn't tell you earlier" at least she said sorry "do you mind if I call you later? I'm in the middle of filming a video" this whole situation was so stressful, why can we just have a normal relationship? "Ok I'll call you back later then" then she hung up.

Your POV-

"Anyway, remember to like, comment and subscribe and I will see you guys later, bye!" I put my hand over the lens and turned off the camera "that was so much fun!" Alexa grinned "yeah! I can't wait to make more!" Alexa was sweet, I don't really know why Dan broke up with her. "I need to go finish unpacking" I started to take down the lights "ok" she walked out the room and I kept thinking about Dan, he's not going to be happy that his ex is my roommate, I'm not too happy about it either to be honest.

I suddenly remembered that I had a date with Dan in 2 days time, I'm going to have to leave Alexa here for the night "hey Alexa?" I called out "yeah?" I placed my camera back on my shelf and walked into her room "I'm going on a date soon, do you mind being home alone for the night?" She looked up from her suitcase and smiled at me "I'll be fine, who's the lucky guy?" She asked, I was kind of surprised that she didn't know, usually you know when your ex gets a new partner "Dan howell" did she just glare at me? "Really? I dated him for a while too" no shit Sherlock "it didn't work out" I was intrigued, Nobody ever told me why they broke up "what happened?" I asked "he cheated on me" I don't believe her, Dan would never cheat on someone "Dan would never do something like that" I said, she scoffed "well he did, I found him with another girl kissing in his flat" I didn't know how to respond "he does it to all of his girlfriends, he's probably dating you because you have more subscribers" maybe she was right.

Alexa's POV-

I can't believe she was buying it, I guess going to acting school finally paid off "maybe your right" I despise Y/N, she took my Daniel away from me "I need to check my phone" she left my room and I grinned, they'll break up in no time.

Thank you guys so much! Ever since we hit 1k I've been getting nonstop support and it makes me so happy to know that people are enjoying my story. Remember to vote, comment and add this story to your reading list! A new chapter will be up soon!