A English girl in America: Faced with the school player: A disaster waiting to happen.

Hiya guys heres just a snippet of when they just start to leave. :-)

Thankyou x

--------------------Snippet-----------------------------------------------------------------

We started packing all of the old clothes into a trunk as we didn't need new stuff to go camping. Ha Ha Chase thought I hated Camping when what I meant by WHAT! Was my pure excitement but came through to him as shock. Ha Ha what a idiot!

I packed my final Gucci red faux leather jacket and put on my golden ray bands and slipped on my Alexandra McQueen hat and gloves. I Quickly ran to the car and jumped into the tan leather seat. (If you don't know I hate leather and animal fur but this is for effect so I gotta loosen up a bit. J). I smelled fresh mind and sweet cologne on the seats. Huh that smells like Chase how strange. I buckled up my seatbelt and waited for Chase to hurry his ass up otherwise we'd be late for our reserved spot and it might be given away.

Chase finally got out of the house. In rather a bit of a huff mind you. And stormed over to the car.

" Careful on the porsche!" i scolded.

" Damn girl i thought you'd hate camping dear christ." He moaned.

"There's a lot of things you dont know about me" I chuckled.

And we made our way to Lavender Forest for our next journey.

End of Chapter--------------------

See you guys next chapter :-)

Goodbye x