A English girl in America : Faced with the school player: A disaster waiting to happen.

Ok no babbling. Miss HammyUK a.k.a Ashleigh has been harassing me very politely into pitting this up. So yeh dedicated to u ash.

Chapter 32:

He leaned in closer. Holding both my hands in his. Cradling them lovingly. Like he never wanted to let them go. I smiled at him sheepishly. My tears now dried. He looked deep into my eyes looking as if he was analysing my soul. I wanted to squirm away but I was transfixed by his beautiful eyes that almost literally put me in a trance. I went to speak , but he simply placed a finger over my quiverring lips and ever so lightly caressed them making them halter and alternatively stop moving altogether. My eyes bulged profoundly. WHAT HAD GOTTEN INTO HIM! The player, the smart-ass chase he normally was. Belive me I had no false allegensies to his caringness. But it still intrigued me. He looked gravely at me before speaking.

" Ar I have a confession, but before that I must tell you, you may think of me as just a smart-ass idiot. Who doesn't care. I won't deny being a idiot but truthly I may not act it but I do care. I CARE A LOT! In reality my feeling towards you are described as merely love. But to me that words seems only minimal to what I feel About you. The word 'love' pffff is not nearly enough of a word. I know how stupid I must sound but every word is true. Every sylabble I speak is confessing my lobe to you. Now I must ask. Can you forgive me ffor my discusting act back in the mall. You see she Demi I mean. Was my girlfriend before you came. But she cheated on me. She cheated on me with my best Friend Shane. Who I now see was in such a state from his mothers death. Demi took advantage off. When I kissed her. I kept looking for that feeling I felt with her. The warm feeling in my stomach. But I felt nothing. And that moment you left. I realised it was not her I lived but it was you. I feel as if I'm on clouds when I kiss you. When I kiss you I feel like no amount of heat you contemplate the passion I feel when I feel your lips on mine. And I ask do you feel the same?" His voice was the most amazing thing I had ever heard. And his confession . Felt like a wave of calm and peace over me, my answer. Well nothing compared to his extravagant speech. Was...

" Yes!"

And with that I kissed him.