A English girl in America: Faced with the school player: A disaster waiting to happen.

Ok last Chapter was VERY short but it was only half so here's another bit just to quench you thirst!!

Happy Dija LOL

Chapter 28 Part 2:

" Yummy.." I purred while I stuffed chocolate cake into my gob ( mouth). It tastes heavenly with mouse in the middle that melted against my keen taste-buds. God I loved Chocolate Cake and thank god for my matabalism. It kept me from putting on weight. So I stayed incredibly 'healthy'. But truthly who cared nowadays it was you were either obese anorexic I hated it. So many people were average or healthy. But whatever that's life I guess.

I walked over to the Tv and turned it on and the Man U vs AC Milan game was on .

" Come on Milan" I shouted. I didn't support Milan but I didn't want Man U to win. ( No offense Man U supporters you got a cracking team but I'm a Arsenal Gal.)

" What!" Shouted Chase " Hell no come on Man U Come on Guys "

Suddenly Ronaldinio tried to header it in but missed. Damn!

The Game Ended shortly and I flicked channels onto Vampire Diaries . I loved thebooks and I worshipped the Series on Tv. But I did love True Blod It was a more mature version of Twilight. AKA sex scenes. I was truly a vampire person. I was addicted to them. There whole aura inticed me. Don't ask why because even I didn't understand it. I walked over to Chase's bed and sat on the end.

" You don't have to stay there .." Chase laughed lightly.

I crawled up the bed next to him and he put his arm around my shoulders. I was going to protest.

But it just felt so right .

End-----