Sneak peak [;

OKAY SO HERE'S THE SEQUEL TO EVERYTHING I SHOULDVE SAID ! I'M GONNA EDIT WHEN I GET HOME,I'M USING MY PHONE RIGHT NOW SO I'M SORRY ! THERE WILL BE A COVER COMING SOON, A DESCRIPTION AND A SNEAK PEAK TO WHAT'S TO COME. ALSO I WILL BE MAKING A NEW COLLECTION TO THIS STORY ON POLYVORE ! OKAY, SO ENOUGH TALK HERE'S A SHORT SNEAK PEAK !

-----

THREE YEARS LATER.

DANIELS POV

"thanks!" I called out to the girl behind the counter of Starbucks. I was about to sit down when I heard someone walk in. their voice sounded so familiar. I looked up from my seat and seen a girl walk in and head towards the counter. She had long brown waves that fell down her back stopping at her waist.

she had a guy beside her, his arm drapped on her hips. She looked up and smiled at him, he was tall and had Dark hair with blue eyes.

I couldnt help but stare at how beautiful this girl was , and how oddly familiar she looked.

it wasn't until she turned around when the girl behind the counter called out her name that was written on the cup. I jolted up and my Very Berry Hibiscus refresher went all over the floor. Everyone looked at me, but the only person I was staring at was the girl in front of me, only a few feet away. Our eyes made contact that I realized who I was having a dreams and nightmares about for the last 3 years.

Aaliyah Bradley.