Chapter 20 {Best man}

Chapter 20

JAYDEN'S WEDDING DAY

AALIYAH'S POV

Today was Jayden's wedding, finally! The whole wedding party, minus the Groom and his men, were at Jayden's house getting ready for the big day! We have an hour until we have to go to the chruch and Jayden has put out snacks for us. Thank god because most of us haven't eaten yet today, going since 8 this morning and it's already 2.  

"Aali, help." Jayden was getting into her dress in her room. I opened the door and seen her struggling to keep it up, her mother was suppose to be helping her but I guess not. "It just won't stay up." She huffs.  

"Well hold on, don't break the thing."  

"Wouldn't that be great." We both laugh. Finally I get it ripped and laced up the back and she turns in the mirror, "It's beautfiul." I tell her, pulling the train of her dress out of the back.  

"Aaliyah."  

"Hmm?" 

"I'm getting married." She whispered, "I'M GETTING FUCKING MARRIED!" She screams and hugs me. Her eyes tear up and I almost slap her. 

"Don't cry, women! I just did your makeup!"  

"Right right." She blinks rapidly and then snifffs, "That dress looks lovely on you!" She says, holding out the bottoms. "But you're gonna change your shoes right?"  

I look down at my pink Converses and laugh, "Yes, I bought Gianvito Rossi heels a few months ago, they go perfectly with the dress. Even thought I'd rather be wearing Converses." She just scrunches her nose up at me.  

"Jayden, the limo is going to be here in like 20 minuets." One of the other brides maids says. 

"Alright, everyone get your shit together! We're about to leave! Ugh I wish I could have a drink." She rubs her forehead and slouches.

DANIEL'S POV

"So what did Aali mean by baby room yesterday?" Jai asked as I was struggling with this fucking tie. 

"Jayden's having a baby." I told him after throwing the tie on my bed. "Why are these fucking things such cunts!"  

"So Aali's not pregnant?"  

"No, not that I know of. She hasn't shown any signs." I turn around to look at him, "Why?" My eyes narrow at him while I tuck my dark blue shirt in.  

"I mean.. She has been acting funny, like overly stressed, her moods seem to change." 

"That time of the mouth?" Aaliyah;s not pregnant, she can't get pregnant. That's why we lost the first baby. "And she is stressed that's why she's acting funny. She has work, Jayden's wedding and baby, and then she was doing the house plus on top of it we're getting married."  

"Yeah I guess. I was just wondering, it would be good for you guys to have one though.." He put his head down. 

I shook my head and finally got the stupid tie tied. "When are the others coming? I don't wanna be there by myself."  

"I think they're meeting us there."  

"Alright, we should leave now. Aali would kill me if I was late and didn't see her walk down."

****

We arrived at the Church, Luke, Beau and James standing outside the doors waiting for us. They waved and we all walked in and took a seat, we decided on the front ones because they were closer and Beau said he was half-blind and wanted to get a good look at the bride before she's officially taking.