Chapter 3- {Step by step. }

Chapter 3

AALIYAH'S POV

Okay, I have two hours to get ready. Daniel invites me out to dinner tonight and he's picking me up at 7, I'm nervous. I ran to my closet and started looking threw my clothes, I don't even know what type of place we're going to... What if it's just Macdonalds. I laughed at myself, it's Daniel, he's got to much class.

Okay, I have nothing for a date. Shopping time.

~~

I walked into a downtown shop, it was small but filled with beauty clothes and accessories! I looked around the store and stopped in my tracks, there was a lovely burgundy dress hanging on the wall in front of me.

I took it off the hanger and tried it on, perfect fit. It really complimented my curves and hips. I smiled as I looked down at it, I hope Daniel likes it..

I walked over to the cash and put the dress on the counter, "okay, that will be 68 dollars pleaee." the girl behind the cash smiled.

I handed her my debit card, but she just looked at it. "Oh? do you not take debit? Hold on I have something els-" I tried to say, but was rudely cut off.

"Aaliyah Bradley ? Are you serious?" she stammered.

"Ah yeah... Do you need a different paymen-"

"You dates Daniel Sahyounie and killed his baby." she said it so matter-a-factly I wanted to jump over the fucking counter and ring her goddamn neck.

"Excuse me?"

"Hmm, you were the talk of the town, while world even. You're lucky there's people who actually like you and stood up for you because everyone else was pissed that you didn't delivery that baby."

Is she fucking serious.

"Listen here," I point my finger at her. "That was MY baby too! and you think I wanted a miscarriage ? What kind of fucking person are you to blame ME for a miscarriage!" I screamed at her. Everyone else in the store stopped what they were doing and were starring at us. "I would've died for the baby! I would've done anything I could! I still would! Just to have that baby in my arms looking up at me! I would've loved to watch Daniel holding OUR baby, rocking him or her to sleep!" I choked, "so fuck you! You're fucking worthless!" I stomped out of the store and marched back to my flat. My tears wouldn't stop coming, no matter how many times I tried to wash them away.

I dialed daniel's number before I even knew it. "Hello?"

"Hey." I said, a smile forming on my face.

"Aaliyah? are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, just having a day. but um... I can't go out tonight, but did you just wanna come here and we'll order pizza or something ?" there's no way that I could go out tonight.

"Yeah for sure, but are you okay? you seem like you're crying."

"No really I'm fine, come over in about a half hour?" I suggested, he agreed and hung up the phone. I slid down my door and put my face in my hands.

I'm not strong, I'm completely broken.

-----

"Well hello." Daniel winked at me. I giggled at the pose he was doing in the door way, his hip popped out and both arms up.

"That's the sexiest thing I've seen in a while." I laughed out loud.

"I already got the pizza.... annnnnd." he aaid, holdin up a finger to me. He bent down and I took the pizza box from his hand, "Starbucks." he wiggled his eyebrows and had a dorky smile on his face.

"Hmm, how'd You know I needed this?!" I moaned as I took a long sip from my caramel frap. "Uhh, so good!"

"You sounded kind of stressed out on the phone," He rubbed the back of his neck. "So I thought maybe that would make you feel better." His cheeks heated up.

I walked over to him and touched his cheek. "Thank you." I smiled. We walked over to the kitchen table and openedthe pizza boxes, "Ugh everything I love is in this room." I stopped and looked up at Daniel,hahaha oops..  I cleared my throat.

"Pizza and Starbucks. Don't worry." Daniel said,  waving his hand over the pizza box.

I bit my top lip and nodded my head. "How are the boys?" I changed the subject.  Daniel Shrugged and bit into his pizza, "What do you mean?" I rasied my eyebrow.

"Don't talk to them." He stated simply. 

"What why?"

"The last thing I said to them was 'Fuck the Janoskian's.' Aali, I don't think they even wanna talk to me." 

"Really?" 

"Yup." He popped the 'p' and bit into another slice. "You might wanna eat some before I eat it all." His finger moved around the box and I nodded my head. 

~~~~

"What movie?"  I asked, sitting on the floor infront of the  TV. 

"What ya got?" 

"Ah," I pulled out the movies I had and laid them out. "Finding Neom, Die hard.. ah.. The Notebook, The Vow, Beauty and the Beast, House of Mous-"

I was cut off by Daniel's laughing, I looked up at him and scowled at him. "Hou-House of  Mouse?" He bursted into more laughter. "Okay okay, Finding Nemo is fine, but then Beauty and the Beast? But HOUSE OF MOUSE!" 

"It's good okay." I said strenly. "And for your information, Beauty and the Beast happens to be my favourite. Dick."  I turned my attention back to the movies, "Anyway, I have the One Direction movie!" I said happily.

"Actually,yeah let's watch that."

"What really?" 

"Yeah, I love One Direction, besides I heard Harry goes shirtless inone sceen." He shrugged. 

My excitment is running threw the roof right now.

[A/N]--  SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! I'M REALLLLLLY SORRY! I SHOULD BE MAKING A TRAILER FOR THIS SOON IDK THO! JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME! xox Bella