Chapter 32 {End}

Chapter 32.

AALIYAHS POV.

My hands won't stop shaking, my eyes won't stop crying and my adrenaline hasn't stopped shooting threw my veins since my 'words' with my mom.

She really thought it would be okay for her to come in here, after all the shit she said to me, and hold MY baby. I don't fucking think so.

All the lights are out, except the hallway lights. Zara's in the nursery and Daniel went home to look after Lexi and Nala, so I'm here on my own.

I almost feel kind of bad for what I said to my mom. But I keep telling myself she deserved it and honestly, I've been keeping that bottles up for a long time. She's made me feel so worthless and so angry that I almost forgot who I was. It got to the point where I started to believe her words were true.

And you know what they say, your thoughts are the most toxic thing you'll even endure.

But then I gave my head a shake and slapped those thoughts out. I knew that if I let myself slip into that dark place again I'd be done. And I couldn't have that, I knew there was something better out there for me, and I found it.

Daniel, and now Zara. They are my world and the most beautiful human beings I've ever laid eyes on, yeah it's shitty that Zara's gonna grow up with a psycho path mom, but hey. That's what's going to make it fun right?

I sigh and lay my head in my knees, then I remembered I was allowed to go into the nursery anytime I wanted. I looked at the time, it was already 2 in the morning. I pulled the covers off and walked down the hall, im still sore but it's manageable. some of the mothers are saying stuff about me because I'm being 'fake' and I'm only saying I'm good because I want out.

Are you 3? Like come off it, one, of course i want out of this place! And two, I think I know my own body well enough to say 'I'm good to go.'

People just love talking shit, they'll say anything to make someone feel like an asshole. Even at the ages they are now, oh well. As long as I know what's true and what's not, it doesn't bother me any.

I walk into the nursery quietly, and see another women standing over Zara. I clear my throat and she jumps back, "oh I'm sorry."

"It's okay, but what are you doing?" I asked while walking over to her.

"I was just.. um, just looking." She said. I raised an eyebrow at her, "I feel bad for her." She sighed.

"Bad for her?" why would she feel bad for my child?

She nodded her head, "she's gonna grow up with you guys."

"Um ... excuse me?" I almost coughed. Is this lady fucking serious ?!

"Her dad is a celebrity, and her mom pretty much is too. She's gonna have people being fake to her because of your status and she's gonna be disappointed."

"And how the hell do you know that? that's my child, please allow me to deal with any problems she might run into. I don't need some stranger telling me she's gonna grow up disappointed with everyone. Besides, by the time she gets old enough to even be in school, people are most likely not going to know anything about mine or Daniel's past. Please step away from my baby."

She nodded her head and left the room. Fucking ugh! don't tell me how to raise my child!

I took a deep breath before sitting down beside her little hospital crib. Her hair is very dark and there's a few little curls in it. Which is weird because my hair and Daniel's hair is pin straight.

She's got rosy cheeks and a mix colour of eyes. She's absolutely beautiful.

"One more thing.." I heard someone say from the door, I turned around and seen that annoying thing standing there. "She's only going to have one set of grandparents. Don't you think she might feel left out whenever all the other kids say they have two sets of grandparents while she only has one."

Is she serious....

I scowled at her, "don't you think you're being a bit nosey?" I said walking out of the room. I pushed past her and started walking down the hall.

"No! I heard your fight with your mum! Don't you think you were a little harsh?" she called after me.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around, my eyes were wide and my face was burning with anger. "You don't know anything!" I screamed at her. "you think I was being harsh to her?! What about what she did to me, huh? you weren't there to witness everything that happened in my life, no one was except me and my brother! But he's dead now and apparently that was my fault!" her hand was on her chest like she was offended I was screaming at her.

Really? you think you can pry yourself into my life and think I'm not gonna say anything? "now you listen here," I said, pointing at her. "You're gonna stop flapping your fucking mouth like you have something relevant to say! And you're going to keep out my life and my baby's life! UNDERSTAND?!"

She took a step back before she turned around and walked away. "Unbelievable." I muttered under my breath.

***

"Ready?" Daniel asked as he close the trunk. I nodded my head and put Zara's seat in the base that sat in back of Daniels SUV. I got in back with her and watched Daniel walk around to the driver side door, he's so sexy.

I didn't see him for one night and I missed him so much, his smile was what I got to wake up to this morning and it was beautiful. He was holding Zara in his arms, with a bottle in his hand feeding her.

"Want anything to eat?" Daniel looked at me threw the mirror on his windshield. I nodded my head, my voice is sleepy and sore, "what do you want?"

I cleared my throat, "I really want macdonald's..."

He laughed at my shyness, "then we'll go there baby." He said with a smile. I shied away from him, I don't know why I'm being so awkward around him? I feel like I just met him and this is our first date.

Although, we didn't really have a first dat- "Holy shit, Daniel!" He stopped the car and turned around to look at me, "You okay?" He asked.

I laughed, "Yes fine, but I just thought of something." He raised an eyebrow, "We never had an actual first date." 

"Yes we- Whoa." He stuttered. 

"Yeah! We just kinda.. fell into it!"

"Shit." He muttered, "Well...how about we have one, when you're better of course." I blushed and turned away, "Okay." I said with a smile and nodding my head. 

*****

[a/n] so guess what, this was the last chapter! BUT I'M MAKING ANOTHER SQUEAL TO THIS! i think it's gonna be called 'Being a Sahyounie.' And it;s gonna be her when she's older. I already have most of it planned out, and you'll probably notice her acting a bit like her mum and then sometimes like her dad. Most of it will be in her POV [point of view] and I'm gonna change the story line a little bit. You'll notice if you've been paying attention to how i wrtie. anyway--- THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ! I LOVE YOU ALL, HOLY SHIT YOU'RE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ! I'M NOT KIDDING, I LOVE YOU ALL!