Chapter 5 {Everything was going so good.}

Chapter 5

AALIYAH'S POV

It happened so fast, I didn't even know how to act. 

James comes into the clinic a lot, he always gives me the chills. After the story Daniel told me a few years ago about him beating the shit out of someone else's girlfriend and blackmailing her into sleeping with him, causing her to cheat on her boyfriend. 

He's fucking disgusting. 

"Daniel! Wait, don't! Not tonight!" I said as I pulled him off James. 

"What is this!" Mr.Heights screamed out in panic. 

"Your son is a fucking women beater!" Daniel screamed, wiping the blood from his nose with the back of his hand. "Stay down!" He yelled at James. 

"Women beater?" Mr.Heights looked at us funny. I hide behind Daniel, James look was burning threw me and so was his fathter's. "What do you mean, my son would never do such a thing!" By now, everyone was in the kitchen, mouths wide open as they listened to the conversation. 

"Like fuck he wouldn't" Daniel said, catching his breath.

"Let's just go.." I said to Daniel. 

"You're not going anywhere." Mr.Heights said harshly, i looked at him in disbelief that he was talking to me like that. "You're staying right there." He talked to me like i was a child getting scoled for telling my mom to fuck off.

"Don't talk to her like that, mate. C'mon; she's a girl, you're no better than he is." Daniel defended me. 

"Excuse me." James groanded and held his head, "Get up James." His dad commanded. "You explain this to me right now!" He said to Daniel. 

"And you're defiantly not going to talk to me like that! I'm 23 years old, sit the fuck down!" 

"And I'm 42! You have no right to talk to me like that."

"42 and you were going to ask Aaliyah out, she's only 22. You're fucking disgusting." I froze. Oh my god ew ew ew. "Your son here beat the shit out of one of my best mates girl and plus blackmailed her into sleeping with him, Said he would kick the hell out of her if she didn't." Mr.Heights stare was on Daniel only as he explained. "But guess what everyone!" Daniel said, holding his arms out. "HE DID IT ANYWAY!" He called James out. 

"Daniel, can we go home please?" I sound like a little kid, but I didn't care. I wanted out of here, James' stare toward me was creeping me the fuck out and I wanted anything to get away from it. Even from behind Daniel I knew he was looking right at me. "Daniel.." I tugged his shirt from behind. 

His body visibly softened at my plea, he turned around and looked at.. His eyes warm and soft, "Okay baby, let's go." He smiled before putting his arm around me and began to leave the house. 

"Fucking pussy." I heard James mutter under his breath. But he purposply said it loud enough for DAniel to hear. We both stop, I muttered a 'shit.' under my breath because I knew that was one thing Daniel hated being called. 

He turned around and looked at James, walking toward him. "What was that?" He said, his hands came up and his pushed James. "Say it again!" Daniel demanded.

"You're pussy whipped,mate." James laughed. 

Pussy whipped? 

"I am?" Daniel almost laughed. "I'm whipped because I have respect for, not only her, but all women? Because I care for her needs and wants?" Daniel pushed him again. My heart swelling at his words, but the stares and gasps that were coming from everyone's mouths made me feel uncomfortable. "Fuck you!" Daniel spat in his face.