Chapter 4: Simple Wedding

Baekhyun's POV:

I called Suho hyung and told him to come to our house. He agreed as there was no practice today.

What? You're getting married?- Suho hyung asked, shocked evident in his tone.

I told him each and everything. I told him that I didn’t have any say in this as father and BaekBeom hyung already fixed the date of my marriage. All I had to do is just say yes to the marriage.

Have you met her then? Your soon to be wife? You met her yet?- Suho hyung asked with a questioning look.

I told him the truth that I actually didn’t meet her and that I only talked to her once that also to tell her that if we could keep the marriage a secret.

What? Secret? She agreed?- Suho hyung asked surprised. What's there to be surprised though?

Hyung. You are making me nervous. Give me a chance to explain things- I said in a irritated tone.

Ohhhk. Shoot. Speak up then- hyung said with excitement.

Hyung. What is wrong with you? I'm in a problem and you are excited. And for what reason? I asked sadly.

My dongsaeng is getting married. Isn't it a matter of happiness? Shouldn't I be happy for you?- Suho hyung said in a teasing tone.

Ya, hyung. What's with this teasing? stop teasing me and yes, she agreed to keep the marriage a secret. But you know what? That doesn't change a single thing. I'm still pissed at her.

Doesn't change what?- Suho hyung asked in a serious tone.

My opinions regarding her. I hate her, hyung. She forced me to marry her. I don't have a choice but to marry her. But there's no way I'll ever love her. I just hate her for making my life so complicated. I was just speaking my mind right now.

Are you sure about it, Baekhyun? I mean you're marrying her and she's gonna live with you in the same house, same room. Will you be able to resist her? -Suho hyung asked, which only annoyed me more.

Ya, hyung. She's nothing to me. I'm thinking if she could resist me or not- I said with a crooked smile on my face.

Yes, yes. You are the great Baekhyun afterall- Suho hyung said with a smirk on his face. So, when is the day. I have to make a excuse to manager hyung and the others you know- Suho hyung said in a soft tone.

It's day after tomorrow, hyung and you have to be with me, please. I need your support- I said, my voice shaking due to nervousness.

Suho hyung calmed me down a lot. He really is the guardian angel for us. He left my house to talk to the manager. He told me, he would help me find a tuxedo.

Ugh. I hate you Joanna.

--------------

Joanna's Pov:

I was currently looking at the tuxedos in the male section for Baekhyun. I showed each and every tuxedo to Leon and guess what? He was ok with everything.

I smacked him on the head and he looked at me annoyed. Haha. Serves you right.

Yes, my little sister- he said as he looked at tuxedo in my hand. it will look good on Baekhyun. Now, can we move to the ladies section. We have to buy a dress for you also, remember?- Leon said with a smile.

Hey, Leon......Sarah is coming to my wedding, right?- I asked softly. She's the only girlfriend I have other than my sisters.