Chapter 24: "You're Mine"

Joanna's POV:

I was pinned to the wall, a body pressed against mine. I flinched a little.

Baekhyun, baby is that you?- I asked, my voice shaky. I was scared.

Ahhh. It's hurting. B-Baekhyun, is it you. Ugh. I groaned due to pain.

Y-you remember my name? I thought you totally erased me from your memory- Baekhyun said in a shaky tone.

I could smell the alcohol. He was drunk. His was gripping both of my arms, my palms resting on his broad chest.

Y-you are drunk. You're not in your senses. Let's talk tomorrow morning, okay?- I said softly, trying to push him lightly.

He didn’t budge. He was putting more weight on me.

Yes. I'm drunk. So? Are you going to punish me?- Baekhyun asked, his voice so soft yet husky. We were merely inches apart.

Baby. I won't punish you. I can never punish my baby, can I?- I soften my voice at the same time trying to escape from his grip but he is way too strong.

Ugh. It's hurting Baekhyun. Please loosen your grip- I said. Pain was an understatement I was in.

Don't call me baby, damn it. You don't fucking care about me, do you?- Baekhyun shouted on my face.

B-baby. W-what are you saying? Why are you getting so worked up? Calm down please- I tried to calm him down.

Joanna, you crossed your limit today. You forgot whom you belong to?- Baekhyun said with a devilish chuckle.

W-what do you mean? Don't you dare to do something stupid. You're drunk. Let's just to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow- I tried to reason out.

I'm not a child. I know what you are up to but you forgot who I am. I need to make you remember that "You're mine"- Baekhyun said as he ripped my top.

B-Baekhyun, you're not in your senses. Don't do anything stupid. I swear, you'll regret it later- I said panicking. I was shivering a little. This is the first time, Baekhyun touched me but not the way I wanted.

Joanna, you're mine- Baekhyun said,  pressing his lips on my neck. I tried to push him, but his grip on me tightened.

He was leaving kisses all over my neck area. I bit my lips, trying to resist the moan. I won't lie, saying that I didn’t like it. I liked it but not the situation we were under.

Baekhyun, please-

Ssshh- Joanna, your skin is so soft- Baekhyun said while giving me butterfly kisses on my collarbone.

P-please-

You're liking my touch, aren't you?- Baekhyun asked, his voice so seductive. He digged his teeth on my skin. He started biting my bare skin.

Ahhhh- I failed to resist the moan that escaped my mouth.

Come- Baekhyun said in a husky tone, dragging me with him. He pushed me on the bed and within seconds he was on top of me.

Even in the darkness, I could feel feel his piercing gazes on me. He caressed my cheeks gently. I leaned into his touch. He didn't utter a word and went for my neck, kissing and sucking it mercilessly. His hands was wrapped around my waist.

His touch was driving me crazy. A few moments passed, his kisses started to get sloppy. He was mumbling something that I couldn’t hear. Moments passed and he dozed off to sleep. He was still on top of me. I couldn't move a bit.

*******
T

hird Person's POV:

Suho hyung, where's Joanna?- Lay asked while panting. Suho noticed Sehun following Lay.

She wasn't feeling well- Suho lied as Sehun stood with Lay.

What? Let's go hyung. My Joanna is sick- Sehun said in a worried tone.

When Joanna becomes yours?- Suho asked bewildered.

N-nothing, hyung. Let's go now- Sehun said, running from the scene.

They left the club. Kai, Sehun was being childish. They were both fascinated by Joanna. They couldn’t differentiate between their emotions and infatuations.

The whole ride they kept talking about Joanna, making Suho slightly irritated. Lay and Xiumin acted more matured in these situations.

Kai and Sehun ran towards Joanna's room but Xiumin stopped them before they could make it.

She must be sleeping. Don't disturb her for now. Let her rest. We'll talk to her tomorrow- Xiumin said with authority in his voice.

Yeah. That sounds good- Suho said, heading to his room.

Sehun and Kai tried to go to her room again-

Yah! Didn't you hear what Xiumin hyung said. Talk to them tomorrow- Lay said, stopping them from moving any further.

Yeah, yeah. We were going to our rooms. They said in unison.

Your rooms are in the opposite direction- Lay said in a high tone.

Ugh. Ok, we are going. But Joanna will be mine no matter how much you try to stop- Sehun said with a smirk.

Lay stood there bewildered. He couldn’t produce any more words.

Baekhyun's POV:

I woke up in the morning with a heavy head. My head is aching like hell. Damn. This alcohol. I should have listened to Suho hyung. Ugh.

I opened my eyes lightly. Joanna's bare back was the first thing I see. I sat abruptly. I was the one, hugging her from behind. I could see the lace of her bra.

I averted my gazes from her. I looked anywhere but her. Have I done this to her? Memories of the last night came to in the speed of lightning.

Shit. I cursed under my breath. How will I face her now?- I face palmed.

I was spacing out when someone knocked at my door. W-who is this?- I asked in a shaky tone.

Baekhyun, it's Suho hyung. It's already 9:30 am. Just wake Joanna up and come to the dining room. Everybody is waiting for you guys- Suho hyung said.

O-ok. I'm coming. Just give me five minutes- I told him in a panicked tone.

Oh God. How will I face Joanna. I've to wake her up.

J-Joanna, wake up- I shook her a lightly.

She shot opened her eyes and jump in her place. She wasn't looking at me. She was covering her chest with one hand.

Y-you can go first. I'll come after sometime- she told me, without looking at my directions. She headed to the bathroom as fast as she could.

Damn. I could see her neck, marked with purple, dark marks. I just marked her as mine. The thought only brighten up my mood as a genuine smile automatically formed on my face.

She is mine- there's no denying in that.