Chapter 27: "She is Precious to Me"

Joanna's POV:

I'm tired. I want to sleep. Just let me go- I said, trying to loosen his grip on me.

Ssshhh. You like my touch, don't you- Baekhyun asked me in a teasing tone.

B-Baekhyun, I'm not in the mood to joke around. I tried to push him but he is way to strong.

Joanna. Don't fight me. Just give me my answer and then you can go to sleep- Baekhyun said with a devilish smile plastered on his face.

I pushed him with all my might and run away from him. But I heard what he said-

Joanna, honey. You have to come back here. Don't forget we are sharing a room together. I want my answer and I'll get it anyhow- Baekhyun half yelled.

Now he is not scared that anyone could hear him? Jerk.

I was sitting alone in the dining area. I saw someone approaching me.

Hey, why are you sitting here alone?- I heard the angelic voice asking me.

Lay. Baekhyun is being a jerk to me- I told him the truth. He gave me a bright smile.

Tell me everything- he said softly. I told him everything that happened today. He was grinning the whole time.

You're not helping- I smacked him on the chest.

We heard a footstep approaching us. There the devil stood.

Joanna, come quickly. I'm sleepy. I'm going to lock the door- Baekhyun said smirking, completely ignoring Lay's existence.

I-i'm going to sleep over at Lay and Suho oppa's room- I stuttered, making him laugh.

Ok, but at least take your pillows with you- he said chuckling.

What's wrong with this boy.

Kai, Sehun and D.O also came to the room.

Yah! Joanna, did something happen- Kai asked, giving looks to Baekhyun. Lay was giggling the whole time.

J-Joanna will sleep in my room today- Lay announced, stuttering.

I looked at Baekhyun and he was still smirking.

Why hyung? Did Baekhyun tried to do something naughty with Joanna- Kai asked with a smirk plaster on his face.

I glared at Kai and he started chuckling. He is so cute when he smile, no lies.

I was heading to my room to get my pillows. Baekhyun followed me.

Hyung, don't try to do anything wrong with my Joanna- Sehun said which surprised everyone. Baekhyun started laughing loudly. If only they knew.

I collected my pillows and was about to leave our room when Baekhyun blocked me.

He pinned me to the wall and pinned my hands above my head.

Honey, are you really going to sleep in Lay hyung's room- Baekhyun asked me in a soft tone.

Byun Baekhyun. Just let me go- I said annoyingly. I was really sad and angry at the same time. The kissing scene was pissing me off. Memories of him kissing Lisa four years back came to me. I was hurt.

His one hand was pinning my hands above, whereas his other hand was resting on my waist. He was pressing his body against mine, leaving me no option of escaping.

His hand started going down to my shirt and he started unbuttoning my shirt.

B-baekhyun, what do you think you're doing- I asked him, stuttering.

He unbuttoned my shirt to the level where the love bites can be seen.

Joanna, do you see this, he asked as he touched my sweet spot where he left hickeys. I flinched at his touch.

B-baekhyun, let me go please- I pleaded as his touch was giving me another sensation. Lust was the last emotion I wanted at that time.

Just answer me Joanna, What did these marks mean?- he asked lowering his head to my eye level. He was looking into my eyes.

Baekhyun, why are you acting like this suddenly?- I asked him while looking down. My cheeks were turning into crimson. I couldn’t look into his eyes.

Just answer me damn it. What's these marks mean?- Baekhyun asked as he lowered himself, his lips pressed against my bare skin, licking my sweet spot.

Ahh- a moan escaped from my mouth which earned me a smirk from him.

Answer me, Joanna- Baekhyun asked still kissing my neck softly.

It means "I'm yours". I'm yours  Baekhyun- I said while moaning his name. His touch was just driving me crazy.

Yes, honey "you're mine". So don't you dare to go out of this room. You'll always sleep beside me, in my room, in our room- he said huskily.

Suddenly Baekhyun carried me in bridal style and walked towards our bed. He gently laid me down and placed himself beside me. Now that he was not kissing me anymore, I was missing his touch on my skin.

He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. Good night Joanna- he said and planted a kiss on my temple. I was speechless.

I'm sorry. It's just acting. I'm sorry if it hurts you- Baekhyun said softly but I heard each and every word he said.

A smile formed on my face automatically. I placed my head on his chest and and dozed off to sleep.

Baekhyun's POV:

Joanna was asleep. Her head resting on my chest. It was the very first time. 

I was dragged back to reality when someone knocked on my door.

Who- I asked lazily.

Joanna changed her mind- I heard Lay hyung asked softly.

Yes hyung. She is asleep- I told him the truth.

Baekhyun, don't hurt her. She is very precious to us- I don't know why but Lay hyung said these words. I didn't heard anything after that. May be hyung left.

Yeah, she is very precious to me- I won't hurt her- I mumbled to myself. Soon after I dozed off to sleep hoping for a new bright day that may bring happiness in our lives.