Chapter 31: I'm J but I'm not his Type

This chapter is about Joanna and the Angels squad ( Xiumin, Lay & Suho) 😇
I hope you guys will like it.
Happy reading.....

_______________________________________________________

Third Person's POV:

It's already midnight. Suho was rushing everyone to their respective rooms so that they could get some sleep.

It's already 12:30 am in the night. Let's end this game here, go to sleep guys. We have practice tomorrow. Joanna, why aren't you saying anything- Suho said frustratedly.

Joanna is not a killjoy like you, hyung. My Joanna is fun loving, right J- Sehun cooed, hugging Joanna sideways.

J-J?- Baekhyun stuttered. Suho looked at Joanna with wide eyes.

Yes, J is short for Joanna. It's call endearment Suho hyung. Only I'll call her J, no one else will call her by this name- Sehun said while pouting his lips.

I'm going first- Baekhyun said as he headed to his room.

What happened to Baekhyun hyung- Kai asked in a worried tone.

Yeah, he looked panic. Is something bothering him- Chanyeol asked casually.

Lay and Xiumin looked at Suho's direction. They wanted to know the real reason.

It's nothing guys. May be he is tired or something. Let's just ask him tomorrow- Suho ignored everyone as he headed to his room.

All of them went to their respective rooms except Joanna, Lay and Xiumin. They went to Suho's room after all the member were gone.

Who's J?- Lay asked as soon as he enter into Suho's room.

You got that point, huh?- Suho said monotonously.

Yeah.

Who's this J. Suho we wanna know and don't lie to us- Xiumin said in a serious tone.

Why you guys think that I know about J?- Suho asked ignoring their question.

Yah! Suho, don't test my patience. I know you know about it. The way you looked at Joanna that time, was just unusual. And Why you looked at Joanna by the way. Does she has something to do with it?- Lay said slightly raising his voice.

Ugh. It's really nothing- Suho ignored their gazes as he lied.

You're definitely not a good liar- Lay said chuckling.

It's actually a secret Baekhyun shared with me. It won't be right to reveal it guys, please understand- Suho said calmly.

They didn’t want to understand. They wanted answers.

Joanna remained silent this whole time but even she wanted to know why Baekhyun was acting that way.

Please, tell us oppa- Joanna said more like pleading.

Suho sighed heavily. He had no other choice but to tell them everything.

Ok, but don't panic once I'm done- Suho warned as he started telling them all the things in details.

So, that's it guys- Suho said, finishing his story.

W-what? J left Baekhyun? For what, why?- Xiumin and Lay asked in unison.