Chapter 2: Deal

Baekbeom's POV:

Damn. This traffic!! This has to happen now? I'm already late, I want that contract at any cost. I have even talked to my father and he is very pissed right now. I have to meet her. but I don't even get to know her name. Great!!

____________

Joanna's POV:

Where is Mr. Beom? Doesn't he want the contract. No, no it can't be. I have to be positive. He must be on his way, right? Today I'll get what I want.

I love you, Baekhyun and I truly do. Just don't get angry for what I'm going to do. But just trust me, whatever I'm doing is for you, for us.

Mr. Beom, where are you? Oh god.

Annyeong. Are you possibly the one who called me?- I heard the voice talking to me.

Mr. Beom. How are you? How's your business going?- I said finally feeling relieved. I approached my hand for a hand shake.

Yeah. It's just going fine. I'm so sorry for being late, it's just that I was stuck in the traffic. So sorry for being unprofessional- Beom oppa said, shaking his hands with me.

Ohhh. So being professional and all. ok, I got it- I thought as we both sat at our respective seats.

____________

We talked for sometimes and then being the impatient girl I'm, I got the point. But during this talking he got to know my name at least as I don’t give too much information to anyone.

So, Mr. Beom. Let's just come to the point. You want that contract, right?- I asked, my eyes was now on Baekbeom. I wanted to know the answer desperately as my life depended on it.

I already knew the answer but there's this tiny bit of doubt in my mind.

Yes, I want the contract. At any cost- He said, meeting my eyes.

A genuine smile was plastered on my face. I can give you the contract but in return you've to do something for me- I said in a confident tone. I want to make everything crystal clear. 

Anything, anything you want Miss Joanna. We just want that contract- BaekBeom said desperately.

Baekhyun. I want him- I said clearly. I've loved him for so long now. I know him even before he became an idol. I cared about him all this time and now I want to make him mine if there's a chance. I've been obsessing over him for quite a long time.

I-I'm sorry. I didn't get what you said, Miss Joanna- Baekbeom said, thinking he might have misheard me.

You've heard me, Mr. Beom. Let's just cut it short- let me and Baekhyun get married and the contract will be yours. The sooner, the better- I said, my tone so calm. I trusted my intuition in this matter. Baekhyun will be mine in a matter of time.

I know he might think I'm deranged or something but that doesn’t even matter to me. All I want is Baekhyun and as long as I get what I want, I'm fine with anything.

I don’t know what's taking him so long to even answer this thing but he has no other option, other than agreeing with me. He was in deep thinking and I didn’t bother him. I just remained in my seat, looking at him.

Okay, Miss Joanna. If this is what you want, then be it so- Baekbeom said in a unsure tone. I bet he is thinking about ways to deal with Baekhyun. My Baekhyun.

Jeongmal??? Thanks so much oppa. Just talk to Baekhyun then. Make him convince. I don't know how but just do it. The sooner, the better, remember? You will get the contract tomorrow. -I said excitedly. Finally. Finally I'm gonna have what's mine. My childhood crush turn obsession. Byun Baekhyun.

I saw BaekBeom oppa looking at me with a shocked expression. Might be shocked hearing me call him oppa. But I'm too happy to say anything now.

I saw him getting his phone from the pocket. I bet he's gonna call Baekhyun. It's my cue to leave.

Ok oppa. Let me know the good news and yes, Baekhyun is in this hotel at the moment- I said before heading to the door.

Hey. How do you know that Baekhyun is in here- Baekbeom looked at me with wide eyes but I didn't bother to answer.

Of course, I would know. I'm his Sasaeng fan, right!!- I thought, a smirked forming on my face.

_________

Baekhyun's POV:

I was at the restaurant with the Exo members when suddenly my phone rang. It's Beom hyung.

Yeoboseyo, hyung? What? Where? Ok. Just wait for me then. I'll be there within 5 minutes. Yeah, yeah I'm in the same hotel right now.

I don’t know why but I gelt something is off with Beom hyung. He sounded worried.

Yah. Suho hyung- I called him, knowing he would handle the situation better. Beom hyung is here and he has something important to discuss. I'll be directly going back to the dorm, don't wait for me, ok?- I said calmly, waiting for his reply. 

Suho hyung was staring at me with concerned eyes. I assured him that it's nothing serious, at least I hoped so. I told him that I'll let him know if something goes wrong.

I was walking. My eyes was on my phone. I bumped into someone.

Sorry- she said, without looking at my direction. I stood there, trying to see her face properly. Her voice was so soft and calm. It was like music to my ears.

I couldn’t see her face as she was heading to the exit door. But I could see she has long, beautiful dark black hair. She was slim but not too skinny. She was in a blue jeans with black blazer on. She looked like a business persona to me.

I was mesmerized looking at her when my phone rang. It's Beom hyung. I have to go.

Shit. I was too busy checking her out.

------------------

Read, vote & comments

Love u all. My lovely readers.

Exo