Chapter 30: "First Kiss"

Baekhyun's POV:

Finally the bottle stopped between us. I was more than happy. I don't like her but I like to tease her.

Let's have some fun honey- I whispered in her ear before crossing her side. I could see her getting tensed up already. I chuckled at her cuteness.

Y-yah, I'm tired oppa. I quit- Joanna said to Xiumin hyung and was about to leave the place. I grabbed her hand.

Hey, are you scared Joanna? I promise, I won't bite you unless you want me to- I teased her. I could see her cheeks turning into dark shade of red. I definitely have effects on her.

No, I'm not afraid of you Baekhyun. Joanna said averting her gazes from me. She directly went to Suho hyung's room as it has the biggest closet in our dorm.

I went beside her and slightly pinched her waist, making her flinch.

D-don't do anything stupid- Joanna said in a low tone.

I'm sure, I'm gonna have a lot of fun in this Seven minutes.

                              *****

Joanna's POV:

Why are you staring at me like that?- I asked Baekhyun as he was glancing at me constantly.

I'm observing you Joanna. Are you feeling uncomfortable?- Baekhyun asked me in a soft tone.

No, I'm not uncomfortable- I lied. I was actually a little bit sad about today's incident. He just likes to play around with me. I'm not his type, really?

Why don't we play a game. It will kill our time easily, honey- Baekhyun said mischievously.

O-ok. What kind of game are we gonna play- I asked him casually.

It's just simple question-answer- Baekhyun replied playfully.
I could smell something fishy.

Baekhyun's POV:

I was trying to calm her down. She seemed very uncomfortable. She is not like that at all. I suggested to play a game which can both change the atmosphere and calm her down at the same time.

She asked me what we were gonna play. I simply replied that we are gonna play question-answer. I suggested this cause, I'm curious about her. I mean everything about her seems very mysterious and fascinating.

                                *****

Joanna's POV:

He said he don't like me, that I'm not his type. Then why he kept teasing me. He likes to toy with my emotions so much- I mumbled to myself.

I didn’t want to be a toy of his anymore. I didn’t want to play any of his games. Besides I know everything about him. So, I don't need to play these games in order to know him better.

I know everything about you- I stated the truth. I was not scared anymore. No matter what I do, he wouldn't fall for me. I'm just not his type after all.

Y-you know everything about me- Baekhyun asked me in a surprised tone. What are you, a stalker- Baekhyun smirked.

Whatever floats your boat- I replied nonchalantly.

He didn’t waste any time and asked me the first question.

Ok. So you have a boyfriend?- baekhyun asked quickly.

No, I'm married and I have a husband- I replied in a bored tone.

I remained silent. I didn’t have any questions for him. It didn’t stop him from asking another question.

When did you have your first kiss? - Baekhyun asked me in a playful tone.

Huh? Seriously now? I 'm sorry I can't answer you this time. It's too personal- I told him sternly.

Cut the crap. Just answer me Joanna- he asked impatiently.

None- I replied softly. I averted my gazes from him.

You're lucky- Baekhyun said in a husky tone.

I was taken off guarded. What do you mean I'm lucky?- I asked confused.

I said be happy Joanna. I'm gonna be your first kiss- Baekhyun said as he pressed me on the closet's wall. I was about to say something but before I could utter anything he pressed his body pressure on mine.

Look, this may be a joke to you but it's not for me. Get off of me- I tried to push him.

Let's make this time memorable Joanna. You don’t know how much your lips tempted me. Just this once- Baekhyun said caressing my cheeks. He softly pressed his pink plump lips on my thin lips.

My eyes widened as I realized what was happening and I tried to push him but he is way to strong.

He pressed his body pressure on me even more as he continued kissing me.

Soon, I melted in his soft kiss. I kissed him back. Our lips were moving in a sync. His hands were roaming all around my body.

He broke the kiss and we both panted for air. He leaned in again, caging me in his magical world.

His one hand was pulling me close, whereas the other hand was tugging my hair. I was playing with his hair.

I wanted more. More than a kiss-

Your seven minutes is over. We are opening the door- we heard Suho oppa.

Baekhyun broke the kiss gently and looked directly in my eyes. My cheeks were heated up, my heart was beating like crazy. He gently touched my lips with his thumb and wiped the saliva.

I averted my gazes. Stop beating so fast, my stupid heart. I'm sure Baekhyun was smirking.

The door opened and Baekhyun simply went out. Lay pulled me out.
I hope you had fun inside- Lay teased me.

I looked at Baekhyun's direction and he was literally smirking.

I looked down as he could see me blush.

I just had my first kiss. Byun Baekhyun is my first kiss.  May be he likes me? Otherwise he wouldn’t kiss me, right?

It felt like I'm the happiest person in the world. Does it feel like it when someone you love, likes you back?