Chapter 41: Caring side of Joanna & Surprised guests at Byun Mansion

Dedicated to hun-baek

Baekhyun's POV:

Hyung, it's already 9 pm. Are you waiting for someone? Let's have dinner- Kai said which earned him a death glare from me.

Baekhyun, why are you scaring Kai- Chanyeol, my dearest friend asked me after hitting my head lightly.

Ohh. Is that so? Sorry Kai- I apologized quickly which is not the real me. I love to tease.

Are you sick? Did Joanna hit your head with something hard? You must be kidding me, Baekhyun" said Chanyeol in a mocking tone.

It's nothing like that. Joanna never hurts me. I hurt her, that's why I'm having this punishment- I said in a low tone but loud enough to reach Chanyeol's yoda ears.

Hey, it's not a punishment. See, now you know how much you love Joanna. If she didn't leave you like this, you would have never realized and may be you would still keep hurting her- Chanyeol said in a serious tone.

Wow, this is new. Baekhyun hyung is being so clingy to Joanna, Chanyeol hyung being serious, Lay hyung for the first time approached a girl to be his friend, even Sehun opened up with Joanna- she surely has changed you all- Kai said as matter-of-fact tone.

Yes, except you. You're still the pervert Kai- Sehun said as he entered the room.

Suho hyung is calling you- Sehun said pointing his fingers to us. I'm starving. Let's go and have dinner hyung- Sehun said doing aeygo.

We just ignored his aeygo and started headed to the door.

Aiisshh. You guys are rude. Joanna would hugged me tight if I did this aeygo in front of her.

She says I'm cute as hell- Sehun said innocently.

My fists clenched automatically.

Aww. Someone is jealous- Kai teased me.

Yah, Sehun. Let's go dongsaeng- I called him in a calm tone.

I adore him. He is like my younger brother.

Sehun gave us a genuine smile and run towards us. We headed to the living room together.

You guys are here. Come, let's eat- Suho hyung said softly.

Hyung, let's go out tomorrow- I said out loud.

And where you wanna go, Baekhyun~

Let's go to our house. Byun mansion. And don't you dare guys to tell this to Joanna- I warned them.

Why? Don't you wanna let her meet your parents? She would be happy- Suho hyung said politely.

So hyung, I have to tell you guys something which I got to know today.
I don't wanna keep any secrets anymore.

Actually Joanna is J. The girl I've been searching for four long years. I swear I  saw Suho hyung, Xiumin hyung and Lay hyung to stiffen a bit. What's wrong?